Assignment 7

Pitch!!

Comparing ideas:
For the pitch assignment, I first compared ideas from the last week and evaluated by using Pugh chart. Top 5 ideas : 1. Snowman Toilet Cover 2. Maple Heated Gloves 3. Operable Sledding Board 4. Carfee Machine 5. Kids' Friendly Shopping Cart

Evaluation Criteria: Novelty, Feasibility, Marketability, Cost, and Uniqueness

Untitled.png

Snowman Toilet Cover with Paper Holder: This idea was actually good compared to other ideas, and it is more feasible and inexpensive, and people seem to like it.

Maple Heated Gloves: This idea was not novel at all. I found so many products on market, and the retail price went up really high after the estimation if I wanted to use battery. So this idea is too standard.

Operable Sledding Board: This idea is also too standard to call creativity after evaluating and comparing with other sledding boards. I also wanted to make it bigger because I want riders to enjoy at the same time but because of the size, it may not lack portability.

Carfee Machine: I thought this idea for was attractive to people, but actually it turns out to be less marketable. The cost is kind of standard compared to other coffee machines, but it may lack feasibility.

Kid's Friendly Shopping Cart: This product has a little bit different concept in a way that it is used as a rental cart. I think it is marketable if the rental price is around $0.50-1.00 as suggested from one of comments on my blog. It should be profitable even the rental price itself seem low, which is good for customers.

For these results, I chose Kid's Friendly Shopping Cart for my best idea.

New Product Name: "Kizzy Cart"
Finally, I have to come up with a new product name. It was kind of hard because there were many features associated with the product idea. I wanted it to associate with kids and playful aspects in some sense.

image.jpg

A whiteboard is attached on one side or both side of a shopping cart so that children can draw on it and don't get bored by adults shopping. It is also to avoid children from getting out of parents' sight. Children always stay by the shopping cart!!

Assignment 6

NMF (novel, marketable, feasible)

MARKETABLE:

Step 1
For the survey part, I first started from redrawing the ideas that I chose for my top ten ideas last week in order to present them at least to 15 people. I mostly used online survey as well as in parson. For online survey, I used facebook, which really saved my time and energy during the thanksgiving week. I appreciate the social network. 10 individuals' responses from Facebook were used and the rest of 5 responses are taken place at the thanksgiving dinner with my American host family.
I asked whether they would buy if these ideas were products, and if said yes, I asked how much they would be willing to pay. However, there are exceptions to some products; product 1, 7,8,9, and 10. Because they are not meant to be sold by customers, I changed to the rental system and asked how much people are willing to pay for the use. Thus I could not get prices of products 1, 9 and 10.

Product 1: 3D customer assistance
Voted Yes: 0/15
Price: ̶

Product 2: Snowman Toilet Cover with Paper Holder
Voted Yes: 5/15
Price: $12.50

Product 3: Maple Heated Gloves
Voted Yes: 11/15
Price: $42

Product 4: Polar Jacket

Voted Yes: 2/15
Price: $28

Product 5:Operable Sledding Board
Voted Yes: 3/15
Price: $7

Product 6: Carfee Machine
Voted Yes: 8/15
Price: $58

Product 7: Kids' Friendly Shopping Cart on Holiday Shopping
Voted Yes: 10/15
Rental price: $1.75

Product 8: Pet Friendly Holiday Shopping
Voted Yes: 3/15
Rental price: $2 per hour

Product 9: Everything Equipped Shopping Cart
Voted Yes: 10
Price: ̶

Product 10: A huge Black Friday Clock on a Shopping Mall
Voted Yes: 5
Price: ̶

Chart

the number of people.png

price.png

Based on the survey, I selected 5 ideas that appear to be attractive to people. They are products 2, 3, 5, 6, and 7.

Step 2: For the second part, I used 2by2s matrix after benchmarking. I basically searched online to see if there were any products similar to mine, and if there were, I checked prices how much they were sold. However some of the 5 ideas were not found in similar forms or did not even exist at all, so I had a hard time thinking of what categories my ideas would fit in. Because my ideas are really combined. So I just combined all categories of products sold online that go with my products.

snowman.png
My idea of Snowman toilet cover with paper holder is not just images on the toilet cover but to have more 3 dimensional idea with hands of a snowman that can be used to hold toilet paper. But I could not find it online so I just collected some of products that go with the category. I measured by design of the products and whether they are washable.

Product 3: Maple Heated Gloves
Gloves.png
There were many and prices were vary depending on how they are used and efficiency and durability of gloves.

Product 5:Operable Sledding Board
sledding.png
My idea of operable sledding board is that anyone can enjoy sledding with a handle that they can easily control the direction of it on the snow. I looked at capacity how many people can ride on a board at the same time and whether they are more controllable rather than just sledding.

Product 6: Carfee Machine
Coffee.png
There was not any coffee machine that has a shape that resembles to the shape of a car. So I just looked at coffee machines in general and focused on their designs and efficiency.

Shopping cart.png
This idea, which I decided to be used as the rental system in stores, was hard and had a lot to think of what I should look for during the benchmaking process. Because I wanted to have a shopping cart that amuses kids and never bores them while parents are shopping, I collected shopping carts for kids and their safeness and kids' games in general.

Looking for Patents:

Patent: Toilet Seat Cover with Heat
http://www.google.com/patents/CA2474536C?cl=en

Patent: Heated Gloves

Patent: Bi-directional snow sled with steering/braking levers

Patent: Detection and display device for automatic service expresso coffee machine

Patent: Nestable shopping cart with safe child seat

Step 3: Feasible
Concerns for...
Snowman Toilet Cover with Paper Holder: Space and Cleanness
Maple Heated Gloves: Cost
Operable Sledding Board: Structure, Portability and durability
Carfee Machine: Efficiency
Kids' Friendly Shopping Cart: the rental system, how does it work? Space and structure.

Cost Assessments:
I estimated rough retail prices of the products based on the material costs.

Snowman Toilet Cover with Paper Holder
: Cotton
Material Cost: $1.12
Estimated Retail Price: $11.2~$20.16

Maple Heated Gloves: Fabric, battery
Material Cost: $6.25
Estimated Retail Price: $62.5~75

Operable Sledding Board: Plastic
Material Cost: $4.5
Estimated Retail Price: $45~54

Carfee Machine: Plastic, steel, device component..
Material Cost: $7.77
Estimated Retail Price: $77.7~93.24

Kids' Friendly Shopping Cart
: Steel, plastic, rubber
Material Cost: $11.87
Estimated Retail Price: $118.7~142.44

Assignment 5

Assignment 5: Structure Idea Generation

Part 1- Apply the 7 SCAMPER (substitute, combine, adapt, magnify/minify, put to other use, eliminate, reverse/rearrange)

To apply the 7 SCAMPER for one of my problem statements in the last week assignment, I chose the first problem that I thought many customers would experience often that they are not provided sufficient customer service during holiday shopping.

Problem 1 - Customers need an effective way to get customer services at anytime because workers are too busy during the holiday shopping season and customers never can get hold of them.

- How might we enjoy shopping without being frustrated?

In order to apply 7 SCAMPER, I have to come up with an idea that can be used for the holiday shopping related problem, so I decided to apply it to a shopping cart that would be used to reduce customers' frustration in some way.

Substitute: Can I substitute one part for another?
- I changed one side of a shopping cart to a whiteboard so that children can draw on it and don't get bored by adults shopping . It is also to avoid children from getting out of parents' sight. Children always stay by the shopping cart!!

Scan 4.jpeg

Combine: Can I combine a shopping cart with a table?
- I thought it might be a good idea to combine a shopping cart with a table so that customers can take a rest whenever they want to, because sometimes it is hard to find a table during lunch time and people don't really want to walk around to find a place to sit when they are already tired from shopping. So the idea is that a shopping cart can transform to a table including seats that are already equipped on the side of the shopping cart. They are very easy to set up and do not require more than 10 seconds to build.

Scan 6.jpeg

Adapt: Could I copy a skateboard for the faster movement?
- I just stole the idea of skateboard's function. It would be nice to have a shopping cart that customers can ride on it and make it move faster, especially shopping in a big shopping mall!! It's not just a shopping cart but children can also go in and adults can use it to travel around the shopping mall. For example, it would be nice to have this kind of shopping carts in the Mall of America when you want to buy something from a store that is so opposite from where you are. And if you are a parent, you might have to think of their children first how you should persuade children in order to make them get there for your purchase after shopping for long hours.

Scan 5.jpeg

Magnify: Can I make it smaller or bigger/ Can I change the capacity of the shopping cart if I want it to while shopping?
- It happens to me a lot when I am shopping, I often misestimate my purchases that often go beyond what I estimate in the first place. And I realize I need a cart rather than a small shopping basket. It's so annoying when it happens because I have to go back to the entrance to change it. It can be the other way around, when I don't really need a cart, shopping baskets are sometimes all occupied. I think that it happens to everyone sometimes. So I thought it would be nice to have a shopping container that can easily change its size to smaller or bigger, and you don't have to decide which size you should get. Make your shopping more enjoyable and facilitative.

Scan 3.jpeg

Put to other use: Is there new way to use it in its current shape?
- I thought it can be used for a dog cage. Some customers want to bring dogs with them. However I think it is really rare to see a shopping mall that takes care of pets while owners are shopping, or pets are usually not allowed to go inside. So thought it would be nice if shopping carts can be tagged as pet friendly!!

Scan 2.jpeg

Eliminate:
- I simply eliminated the handle part of a shopping cart and changed the material from metal to plastic so that its weight will be reduced and more manageable to handle it. It is also durable.

Scan 1.jpeg

Reverse/Rearrange
- You can take heavy things out from the side of a shopping cart, so you no longer have to lift them up when you check out.

Scan.jpeg

Morphological Analysis:
Scan 9.jpeg

Idea 1: Everything equipped shopping cart
- I combined a shopping cart with an advanced category. You can make a list of what you want to buy, and it can provide you nutrition facts of foods on the screen. There is a bar-code reader equipped, so you can have self-checkout ready without getting frustrated by the long line of holiday shopping.

Scan 7.jpeg

Idea 2: Kids friendly shopping cart
- It is nice to have something that kids would enjoy while parents are chatting with their friends or just taking too much time for trying on many clothes. Movies and games would help that.

Scan 8.jpeg

Top 10 best ideas:

3D customer services
Because employees are all busy during holiday shopping, it would be nice if there are helpers that always stay in the same place and assist customers as effective and efficient as possible.

Scan 7.jpeg

Snowman Toilet Cover with Paper Holder
Scan 2.jpeg

Maple Gloves
A glove with a Maple leave's shape that warms your hand.

Scan 6.jpeg

Polar Jacket!!
A coat made of a real polar bear's fur and wear it when you travel to the north pole. You can get full experience!!

Scan 7.jpeg

Fishing Boad
A fishing reel turned out to be a controller for a sledding board. There is a break system you can handle when you need it!!

Scan 10.jpeg

Carfee Maker
I combined a toy car with a coffee maker

Scan 9.jpeg

Kids Friendly Shopping Cart
Scan k.jpeg

Pet Friendly Holiday Shopping
A shopping cart transformed to a dog cage. Pet friendly holiday shopping!!

Scan 2.jpeg

Everything equipped shopping cart
You can make a list of what you want to buy, and it displays you nutrition facts of foods for you. There is a bar-code reader equipped, so you can have self-checkout ready without getting frustrated by the long line of holiday shopping.

Scan 7.jpeg

A huge Black Friday clock on a shopping mall
It is already set a time of each special. holiday deal, so you will know when your focused deal will be on. Also if you forget the time, the clock rings when each deal is available, so you will not even miss it.

Scan 2-1.jpeg

Assignment 4

Brainstorming!!

Sub-theme: Holiday Shopping

I gathered a group of 6 people at church on Sunday. I was thankfully able to borrow some enough time from my friends for my brainstorming assignment. It was nice that we did it after lunch so we had a good start.

Participants:
I had three Japanese graduate students, one Japanese PH.D student and my two American friends.

DSCF4387.JPG

We first played games. We played "Zip Zap Zop" first and after doing this game for about 5 minutes, we played a different game called "Jankenpon" which I made up. Actually, this new game is based on a Japanese famous game but I changed little bit in my own way. It turned out to be really fun that we kept playing this game for 15 minutes. So I said "that's enough" otherwise they would get tired before the brainstorming part begins. I think we spent enough time for refreshing our brains.

DSCF4360.JPG
DSCF4366.JPG

Next...
I explained to the participants about two problems that I found the last week through the interviews. I then converted each problem to "How might we" statements.

How might we enjoy shopping without being frustrated?

Problem 2 - Online shoppers need a good way to find suitable clothes without fail because they can't try them on before the purchase.

How might we find fitted clothes online without trying then on?

Brainstorming session begins...

We proceeded to a main part of this project starting from asking "How might we" statement. And I told participants to write their ideas down each on pieces of paper and I gave about 20 minutes for each problem.
I really appreciate the fact that they really engaged in the brainstorming session in order to come up with as many ideas as possible.

We continued to the second problem starting from How might we statement . But before then, we had a little conversation and had a pumpkin cake so we regained our energy for the second round.
We were able to produce many of ideas. I spread out their ideas on the table and told the participants to look at each other's ideas and told them to sort into categories.

DSCF4380.JPG
DSCF4383.JPG
DSCF4384.JPG

I took their ideas to home and pick ones that are most interesting and seemed effective for each solution, and I came up with 10 best ideas.

Scan 7.jpeg

Scan.jpeg

Scan 1.jpeg

m.jpeg

Scan 3.jpeg

Scan 4.jpeg

Scan 5.jpeg

Scan 6.jpeg

Scan 8.jpeg

Scan 9.jpeg

Assignment 3

"Holiday Shopping"
store-department-shopping-holiday-thanksgiving.jpg

The third assignment was a little bit hard for me because I am not used to interview people, and interviewing strangers was even harder. So I was so worried about this week's assignment but it turned out to be fun and a good experience. I conducted interviews with three people and none of them I know very well. My given sub theme is "Holiday Shopping," so I asked each person regarding the sub theme, starting from an opening question, "tell me any experience you have about holiday shopping."

Interview with Jacob

I first interviewed with Jacob who I did not really know about but who is my neighbor and lives in the same apartment. And he seemed to be always nice, so I just asked him if he had a time for an interview when he was smoking a cigarette outside.

Opening question

- Tell me any experience you have about holiday shopping.

When I asked this question, he seemed struggling to find his experience with holiday shopping because the sub theme was still broad, so I gave him a little sight and some of the big holiday events such as Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Years. He picked Black Friday as part of big customs during the Thanksgiving week. So he focused on his experience about the Black Friday shopping as I continued questioning related to Holiday shopping. He said that holiday shopping was not a special thing that he would celebrate because it was just busy. He prefers going shopping with a partner rather than with friends or family members. He likes shopping electronic products online because online has better deals. He said that smaller electronics, DVDs, movies, accessories for devices, have a better deal than expensive electronic products on Black Friday. Because he knows about electronic stuff and he actually worked in an electronic industry, he likes helping people with it and likes suggesting things to his friends about which products are better.

I would like to raise a problem he encountered on Black Friday.

I asked him a question, "what is the worst experience about holiday shopping."
It was in 2000 on Black Friday and he waited in line for three hours outside of an electronic store. He wanted to buy a computer because it was on sale. I asked him why he had chosen the store even he knew he had to wait for a long time to get the PC. As I kept asking "why" question, I reached to a root of the problem why he ended up going to the store. It was not just because of Black Friday that there were so many people and he had to wait.

1. He had to wait in line for a long time outside of the store
- He had no option
- So many people wanted to get big deal products
- It was during Black Friday
- He could not go to a different store
- He did not have a car, and
- At that time (2000), online shopping on Black Friday was not really available

Interview with JD

My second interviewee was JD who worked at Best Buy and is studying at U of M. We were in the same class the last semester but knew a little about each other. I happened to see him at the library. Because I knew that he had worked at Best Buy, I thought it might be a good opportunity to interview as a person who was definitely related to the sub-theme of holiday shopping.

I asked him the same opening question as Jacob. His first response was the exactly the same as Jacob's when I asked about holiday shopping experience. JD does not like shopping on holiday and try to avoid it because it is noisy, crowded and annoying. He says he goes shopping alone if He has to buy something for his family on holiday because when he goes somebody, it takes time and he simply wants to get it done as soon as possible. He also talked about online shopping as his major shopping tool. He uses online for anything especially for books.

I asked him about differences between online shopping and actual shopping in stores.
According to him, online shopping

- He can do research right there if he has the access to the internet, and shopping becomes available to everyone at anytime and he can save time and save money.

Whereas actually going to stores,

- He can sample things and actually touch it and knows right away if this is what he really wants. He also says that he feels less anxious when he buys expensive products from stores because he has opportunities to ask workers and he can look at every part of a product at every angle. But he sometime feels anxious when he buys things from online. He says, online shopping might be disappointing if products he receives turn out to be not what he really wants, since he can't observe products and have to relying on descriptions of the products and pictures.

I asked him next about working on holiday. He told me about his experience working on Black Friday and he told me how he feels about holiday shopping. He says that the society became very materialistic and people became blinded in both consumers and providers.

Black Friday Fights
ap_black_friday_21_dm_121123_wg-620x348.jpg

The problem I raise from JD's interview was that he never liked working on Black Friday even he got paid twice as much as he usually received.

He does not like Black Friday because
-Crowded, noisy
-People often fight
-Very tiring
-10 hours of work with no break.

Interview with Doc

The last person I interviewed was Doc. The reason I interviewed him was because I knew that he liked holiday shopping, and I chose him because the first two interviewees I had did not like holiday shopping at all. So I wanted have a fun sight of holiday shopping.

When I asked him a question, "what is the most memorable gift you bought for someone during the holiday season," he talked about a gift of a pillow he had bought for his girlfriend. When his girlfriend moved to the U.S. from France, she had to leave everything behind in France, and she could not bring her favorite pillow she had used since a child. Jacob searched for her a pillow that looked exactly like the pillow she had, and he bought it during a holiday season two months prior to her birthday. So what he likes about online shopping are that he can look for a specific thing in a broad content in specific, and he can go several different stores at the same time without moving.
nautical-pillow.jpg

He also talked about a bad experience. He bought 32 inch TV at Wal-Mart because it was on sale. But the TV was a low quality, and it broke soon after he bought. He said that it was just a cheaply made product.
images.jpg

Needs a way to and because statement

Finding a Problem (Many people do not like shopping on holiday and they get frustrated about it)

- Customers need a way to get customer services at anytime because workers are too busy and customers can't get hold of them.

Finding a Problem (Some people are afraid of buying certain types of products online)

- Online shoppers need a way to find suitable clothes without failure because they can only rely on the descriptions attached to the product and it is limited.

I took a survey after I interviewed each person, and the result is based on the response of three interviewees I conducted with.

Survey

- I prefer shopping online rather than going to stores 4/5

- I am usually satisfied with deals available during holiday seasons 3.5/5

- I am usually satisfied with deal I get for my products 4/5

- I prefer going holiday shopping alone 2/5

- It is better to compare deals with another store 5/5

- I usually make a list of things I want to buy when I go shopping on holiday 3.5/5

- Holiday shopping, I buy things for myself rather than for others 2/5

- I help people buy things rather than putting time for myself 4/5

- It is better to buy expensive electronic products (TV, PC, refrigerator...) on holiday 3/5

- It is a place where shoppers socialize with others 2/5

- I like being in the crowd when I shop 1/5

- Holiday shopping is a time you can get the best deal 3/5

- I usually end up window shopping 3/5

I had a fun time with this assignment and could get to socialize with people through the interviews. I noticed while I was interviewing. All of the interviewees I conducted with mentioned about online shopping first before I did. As Jacob told me, online shopping was not really accessible to everyone until recently. But now it is definitely a significant part in everyday life. I just thought through this assignment how online shopping became a significant part of people's life.
images.jpg

Assignment 2

This week's assignment was very fun. I stated to draw a map of "winter," and just wrote down words that I could think of. When I stock with words, I stopped branching out more of trees because I thought that I had enough words for sub themes. Creating new products was a very fun time. I played many sub themes in one product even some sub themes did not have relationships each other at all. But I found a strategy to create a new idea better than before as I kept drawing things that I did not even know what I was creating. I started to draw each image of sub-themes and try to think how these images can fit together in a different form. By doing this, I came up with ideas that I did not expect I could create in such a short time. For me, using more items helped me a lot to create new ideas than just thinking what to create from one or two sub themes.

Scan.jpeg

Carfee Maker
Scan 9.jpeg
I combined a toy car with a coffee maker.

Fishing Boad
Scan 10.jpeg

Polar Jacket!!
Scan 7.jpeg
I thought it might be a good idea if you have a coat made of a real polor bear's fur and wear it when you travel to the north pole. Get full experience!!

Travel Package to Araska in January
Scan 8.jpeg
I thought this may work as a different form of product. I just played around with winter related places and views and made the travel package that takes you to these places.

Appreen Box
Scan 5.jpeg
I thought it might be good to mke a cute container that keeps tea bags from reducing its flavour.

Maple Gloves
Scan 6.jpeg

Santa's Gift: Solar Energy
Scan 4.jpeg
I chose a house light as a main theme of the subfields. I thought I could use it with "high cost" in some way, and I came up with solor panels that save your money and environment during the winter. But it may not be useful during winter because it does not consume energy from the Sun as much as in summer. But I created as one of the Santa's gifts.

Japnanese evergreen Fan
Scan 3.jpeg
While I was drawing an ice cube house and trees of evergreen, I thought the shapes both looked like a Japanese fan. So I just created the fan with the image of evergreen trees on it.

Evergreen Chopsticks and Dish sets
Scan 1.jpeg
I came up with an idean, and the shape of the evergreen trees also looked like chopsticks while I was thinking of the product of the Japanese fan.

Snowman Toilet Cover with Paper Holder
Scan 2.jpeg
It is probably rediculous but I thought kids would love it!!

Assignment 1

Theme: Healthy Cookies

Celeryogurt Cookies

Ingredients:
-Celery (3 stalks)
-Yogurt (3 tablespoons)
-Marmalade Jam (2 tablespoons)
-2 eggs
-Golden Raisins
-Lemon Juice (2 teaspoons)
-Butter (1 cup)
-Cream cheese (6 onces)
-Cocoa powder (3 teaspoons)
-Flour
-Sugar
-Cinnamon powder

Step 1: Put celey, eggs and marmalade jam into a blender

CAM02170.jpg

Mix until well blended

CAM02171.jpg

Step 2: Mix yogurt (3 tablespoons) and soften butter (1 cup).

CAM02172.jpg

Step 3: Mix "Step 2" with "Step 1"

CAM02173.jpg

Step 4: Cut raisins into small pieces or into a quarter size of the original size. Make sure not to make its size too small. Then place the raisins into "Step 3" and stir well.

CAM02174.jpg

Thumbnail image for CAM02175.jpg

Step 5: Pour flour and stir well until the dough gets sticky, and more flour til you can make a form out of it, like a round shape. But before making a form of cookies, let it cool in a refrigerator and wait for 30 minutes.

CAM02176.jpg

Step 6: In a new bowl, mix soften cream cheese, cocoa powder, lemon juice. Stir well until well mixed, and you may add cinnamon if you like.

Thumbnail image for CAM02177.jpg

Thumbnail image for CAM02178.jpg

Step 7: Take out the dough from the refrigerator and start making a form.by hand shaping or use a spoon if it is too sticky to make a form. Shape into 1-1/2 inch balls relatively flutter in volume. Then insert the mixed cream cheese into the middle of the dough and wrap it around the cream cheese. Place them on a baking pan. Note: It is better to use flour when making a form of cookies and spread flour on the baking pan as well.
Thumbnail image for CAM02179.jpg

CAM02181.jpg

Step 8: Bake for about 30 minutes at 350F, or until cookies are fully cocked inside. Cool down at the room temperature before ready to eat.
Note: I actually baked the cookies for more than 45 minutes because the size of cookies was bigger. It is probably better to make the size of cookies smaller than 2 inches with less volume.

CAM02182.jpg

A good combination of celery, marmalade and lemon juice brought out the best taste of cookies with slight flavor of celery. Yogurt made cookies' texture little fluffy and soft than crispy.

Recent Comments

• burks032: I think some of your ideas sound interesting, however for read more
  • boujn001: It's interesting that on your pugh chart both the snowman read more
  • cospe002: Hi Miki, The rental shopping cart is intriguing. I suggest read more
  • degro085: First of all, I apologize for the late comment - read more
  • dunba043: First off, sorry for commenting on this so late! I read more
  • dyexx061: Great job on this assignment! I love that you documented read more
  • fadne019: Nice job on getting a rather diverse group of participants read more
  • enins001: I wish you had explained the rules of the game read more
  • hafte004: Props for interviewing people you didn't know that is difficult read more
  • grang074: You made some great selections for your interviewees. I love read more

Recent Assets

• image.jpg
  • Untitled.png
  • Shopping cart.png
  • Coffee.png
  • sledding.png
  • Gloves.png
  • snowman.png
  • price.png
  • the number of people.png
  • Scan k.jpeg