« Como Zoo trip and Anja B-day | Main | El's pink flowers »

Duck feed, Bread, Crackers

*Editor's Note- I made 3 posts in about an hour, so scroll down past this post for more new content :) Remember to right-click + view picture to see a bigger version of the pics

The ducks have sure been a lot of fun this year. Most of them have already left, and the ones who are left aren't the ones below (the ones still around are a bit more shy and probably heading south soon too). This group was anything but shy, surrounding me at any point and grabbing bread from my hand.

duckswarm.JPG

So high-res you can see the bread crumbs on the duck's beak. This was one of the lighter-colored ducks that would eat right out of my hand.

breadcrumbs.JPG

One of the ugly parts of feeding the ducks. Inevitably seeing them bicker even when feed / bread is essentially endless. But their beaks are so dull, I can't imagine it matters much except maybe for a few hurt feelings :)

duckfight.JPG

Momma duck...

donttakemypicture.JPG

Of course Brendan is out when we're feeding the ducks too.

behindyou.JPG

More from this session later. But I just like how they're all peering towards the camera..

allstare.JPG

Hay guys wait for me...

ducksrunaway.JPG