« Gox (ducks), rocks, wood dock | Main | Veronica »

Ellie + Bren Car Demolition

brenelliecarpush.JPG

Ellie was over on Saturday and we spent a lot of time racing around in the cars out back. This included plowing over other cars and random debris in the way. With the dips in the yard we were able to hit some big jumps too. No injuries or driver ejections. Just a lot of laughs..However my camera's battery level was dwindling that day so it would turn on for 5 seconds and then shut off :) Did manage to get a few shots though.

elliecardemo.JPG

Oh, before all the driving I went downstairs to see what grandma and Ellie were doing..

mouthjackal.JPG

These were from today. Bren still likes the Halloween Jack-o-lantern and will point and whine until I take it down from it's perch in the garage. Then we'll wander out back and do rock presses (see below). Also, the lake looks pretty warm..hopefully it freezes soon, looking forward to skating on it.

rockpress.JPG

nov16warmlake.JPG