brendan faces and some outdoors

Brendan's many faces

drooled.JPG

turnaround.JPG

bluetongue.JPG

frosted2009.JPG

halficed.JPG

Brendan crawls all over the floor

You cannot take your eyes off this guy. Not only is he crawling at a demon's pace but he attempts to pull himself up on nearly everything he sees ( and succeeds often times, standing up until his balance goes).

butts.jpg

Bath's are always fun

bath1.JPG

brendanbath2.JPG

brendanbath3.JPG

bye

Baby Brendan sits

Brendan now sits and is making progress on the ground, flipping around and being able to use objects to pull himself around a bit. However, he does not crawl, though he attempts to when you coax him with one of his toys.

ballwithfaces.JPG

And he can still drool with the best of them...he still only has his two bottom teeth, but the top two are probably on there way.

sittingupbren.JPG

4 month doctor visit + cardinal

cardinalworm.JPG

The other day Brendan and I were looking out the window to see this cardinal messing around the bushes, blending in with the color of the leaves. There was actually another bird hopping around the lower branches but I got a few good pics of the other one...

Serious Business

seriousbusiness.JPG

Also we took Brendan in for his 4 month appointment. 16 pounds 14 ounces, and 27 inches long... 84th and 97th percentile respectively. All those bottles and containers of fruits / vegetables must be paying off.

baby boy sleeps with cat + rhino

I'm posting while Brendan sleeps on my chest. Not the most efficient way to work but he likes sleeping on his stomach. Of course, we must accommodate his wishes :)

catbaby.JPG

tough.JPG

a baby yawning

Wearing a hat is his new thing. Clearly it makes him feel all warm and happy.

mommybrenhat.JPG

Brendan is still good at sleeping

yawn.JPG

Baby sleeping on big bed

Look at the little dragon sleep on the big bed.

babyrealbed.JPG

Frog Robed Amphibian Baby

Hay guys. No update in a while...so here is his first bath.

frogmonster.JPGcool frog.JPG

He made some sad faces but overall has enjoyed this experience. The calming vibrations from the spa are a big reason I'm thinking. Brendan likes to put his feet by the water jets

Other than that, Brendan has moved onto the huge 10 ounce bottles. If you give him 6 ounces he'll just get pissed at the end :)

everythingelse.JPG

Mommy & Brendan r sleeping

Brendan had an 'operation' yesterday and performed admirably. He is getting some much needed rest today.

sleepingmommy.JPG

A few days ago we brought Brendan to the lake house and he loved the breeze. He also got to see his sweet cousin Ellie and Aunt Jill. And got a kiss on the head.

elliejilljune24.JPG

Uncle Bill and Uncle Gahl

Definitely filing these under the funny baby pictures category

unclebiz.jpg

unclegale.jpg

Laughing at Babies, Pictures

brendantelephone.jpg

So my son Brendan is almost a week old. It is amazing all the memories I have of him so far in his young life. Pooping and peeing all over the place when his diaper is off and we're cleaning him. It did not take long for these incidents to occur and I can imagine his timing will continue to be impeccable.

fathersday 011.jpg

I'm a stay at home dad lol