Main | KitchenAid KFP750 Processor Review »

Kitchen / Home Product Reviews

Hello all! I'm creating this website because over the last several years since getting a house, we've been getting all sorts of kitchen / home products. Lots of good experiences, yet some bad experiences also! I've always felt it's important to get as much background information and perspectives before making a decision. Thus, this seems like a good median for getting across some kitchen product reviews.

Generally when buying home / kitchen products I find myself regretting the cheaper purchases I've made in the past where you end up having to replace said item after not so long. It seems one is better served to buy a top of the line product that generally comes with a great warranty (and doesn't break down in the first place). This is why companies like KitchenAid, Cuisinart, Westhof, Hoover and Dyson tend to catch our eye and keep us coming back to try their new products / variations.