Reminder for students in the book group for the December 12th class

Hi all,

Please remember that on Monday December 12th, we will be compiling our class book!

In order to successfully assemble the book, we need for every student to have 2 copies turned in on that day (Dec 12th).

If you already submitted a copy in class on November 26th, than you only need to bring 1 additional copy. If you didn't turn in a hard copy, please make sure to bring 2 copies to class. If you don't remember if you turned one in, check the PDF below from 11-29 to see if yours was scanned in. Or, just bring 2 copies if you feel like playing it safe :)

In the event you need to photocopy what you turned in on 11-26 (IE if it's not something that was easily saved on your computer) and you didn't ask for it back on 12-3, I would suggest scrolling down to Jake's blog post on 11-29-12 titled Class Book Project, open up the PDF file he uploaded, find yours, and print out ONLY your project (file -> print -> type in what page number yours is on -> print/ok)

Alternatively, you could make a photocopy of your project during our class break at one of the libraries/ computer labs. You could also contact me via email, and we could try to arrange a way to get your original to you before next Monday's class, but hopefully one of the first two options works, as I will only be on campus Thursday afternoon this week.

Thanks & I'll see everyone on Monday,
Bethany
joh03062@umn.edu