« Rafael Lozano-Hemmer | Main | Jungle Animals »

Pomegranate dresses

For the mysteries project I was in a group with Erin Kerr and Chelsey Dietz. We were the "supposed" costume designers and we made final poster boards that can be used as a background when Joellyn interviews the "costume designer" in her DVD. Each of us designed part of a dress with a pomegranate design incorporated. I sketched a few dresses by hand, scanned them in, and then manipulated them digitally. Here are a few of the many we did.

Greek.jpg

Greek2.jpg

Greek3.jpg

Greek4.jpg

I really like the illustration drawings of the costumes.. I think you did those really well! and I really like the pomegranent seed design (the last image) It looks like it could be a real fabric design.

Ellen, very thorough on your artist research. Your dresses look good too. Congratualtions! Have a good summer!
Kelly Gaulrapp

wow. these are really pretty. i think that they turned out great. the gold dress illustrations at the top are definitely my favorite. i also like the green pomegranate seed dress as well.

The gold dress is my favorite as well. The cut is professional

I really like this, but I think you must be more carefull with the words bro.

Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Yahoo, and discovered that it is truly informative. I’m going to watch out for brussels. I’ll appreciate if you continue this in future. Numerous people will be benefited from your posting. All the best, Fernande Ridges!