Three Minute Egg

The three-minute egg segment I chose to write about focused on the work of three different artists. The first artist is named Irve Dell and he is a sculptor. In this scene they focused on his work using toys as pieces of his sculpture. I like how he draws meaning from his kids toys and other objects around him, like his father's prosthesis leg. The next artist was Kurt Hunter. He is a marionette artist who was working with paper in this segment. I thought it was pretty amazing the story he could tell with just paper and string. The last artist in this three minuet egg was Liz Schachterle. She was a very talented actor that used different media in her routine. In this three-minute egg she has a screen on her head that projects pictures that relate to her stories. She also uses puppets in her productions which add to her free-sprit personality.

This page contains a single entry by Alex Kuettel published on April 15, 2010 3:26 PM.

Individual Video was the previous entry in this blog.

is the next entry in this blog.