Recently in process Category

beginning of book

final style guide

type styling

typestyling.jpg

type options for urban garden mark

type_options.jpg

stylesheet for urban garden

different size and color options of the mark...

stylesheet.jpg

a little step back...more logo options

I was starting to realize the logo idea working with the square-foot garden was just not turning out how I wanted so I brainstormed some different logo options.  At this point, I think I'm leaning towards the simple one with the leaves coming out of the tops of the buildings...what do you think...?

logo_options.jpg

modified logo

I decided to make it a little more simple and changed some color...I think it works better than the previous one, but it may not be all the way there yet.

logo2.pdf

logo for urban garden

I'm trying to represent the square-foot garden method urban gardeners use (growing with little space).  Through the cityscape I want to represent a healthy, growing city.  I'm still not completely happy with the color choices...

logo.pdf

color options for urban garden

I primarily want to work with green because its associated with growth, nature, heath, and fertility.  I'm thinking about using some shade of yellow as a secondary color because it gives a sense of clean, brightness/optimism that I think is representative of the urban garden.  And, maybe brown or white as a neutral in small amounts.
Here's a pdf of some color combos...

color.pdf

words and symbols for urban garden

I've brainstormed some words that describe the idea of the urban garden and found some symbols that represent the strongest words.  These symbols can help in developing the final logo.

words+symbols.pdf

This page is an archive of recent entries in the process category.

visual research is the next category.