Main | Scratch that »

Getting ready

Well, it's finally really real. I am actually going to England! It's finally becoming real to me right now because I just booked my hostels for my travels with my aunt & uncle (Barb & Bill - love em!). We're traveling around before I actually start the London program, and I'm psyched! We're going to SO MANY AMAZING PLACES!!! YAA!!!!

Well, I figured I'd put the places down so everyone else can see just how incredible this is going to be!!!

First, we're going to stay in Oxford for 2 nights

it looks so adorable!! color me psyched! next up is Stratford-upon-Avon for 2 nights

Yeay!! that one really psyches me up - I'm going to be staying in a Georgian mansion!!! how adorable! the next place we're staying in is Salisbury for 3 nights

I'll be there for 3 days so I hope it's cozy! Aww, who am I kidding?! I'm just happy to be there! (I'm so easy to please, it's ridiculous!) the final place that i'll be staying in is called Streatley on Thames!! It just sounds posh, doesn't it?!

Looks it, too! this one's a Victorian mansion!

Well, while we're there we are going to be taking day trips around since Barb & Bill will be renting a car. We're planning on visiting Blenheim Palace, Warwick Castle, Glastonbury Abbey, Avery (and the stone circle!!), the Isle of Wight, Windsor Palace and Hampton Court along with the cities we're staying in - what a packed week!

I'm going to try to keep this updated with my progress whenever I get a chance to use the internet in London, so hopefully this won't be a one-time occurrence! Till then, au revior!