Well, I guess my well-crafted plan was... not so well-crafted. I was able to book Oxford and Stratford-upon-Avon without any problems, but I had to book an actual hotel for the next night because the Salisbury hostel didn't have any openings and no other places were open for that night (it's a bank weekend, so it makes sense).
Now, I am currently trying to book my last two nights near Reading, but the place that I was planning on staying (Streatley = adorable!!) is not available!!! Arrrgh!
Now I'm just trying to figure out where else to go and trying to decide whether or not I should call the YMCA or try to see if another place will be cheap...
Once this is all figured out, my life will be SOOOO much less stressful!