Lyrics to the Star-Spangled Banner

O say can you see, by the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hail'd at the twilight's last gleaming,
Whose broad stripes and bright stars through the perilous fight
O'er the ramparts we watch'd were so gallantly streaming?
And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there,
O say does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

On the shore dimly seen through the mists of the deep
Where the foe's haughty host in dread silence reposes,
What is that which the breeze, o'er the towering steep,
As it fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses?
Now it catches the gleam of the morning's first beam,
In full glory reflected now shines in the stream,
'Tis the star-spangled banner - O long may it wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore,
That the havoc of war and the battle's confusion
A home and a Country should leave us no more?
Their blood has wash'd out their foul footstep's pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave,
And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

O thus be it ever when freemen shall stand
Between their lov'd home and the war's desolation!
Blest with vict'ry and peace may the heav'n rescued land
Praise the power that hath made and preserv'd us a nation!
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto - "In God is our trust,"
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave

Hey there, I uncovered your blog by way of The search engines whilst hunting for a similar matter, your website came out, it's great. We've saved as a favorite to favourites features|put into favorites.

Excellent operate! Here is the form of information and facts that are meant to always be embraced along the internet. A sense of shame for the search for motors for the present time definitely not positioning the following post superior! Can happen above and also seek advice from my web page. Many thanks Is equal to)

Hi, You might have executed an amazing employment. I'm going to surely stumbleupon them as well as in my estimation propose to help my girlfriends. I think they will be taken advantage of this website.

Thank you so much lots intended for discussing this kind of effortlessly folks you actually recognize that which you are talking about! Book marked. Remember to in addition go to my website Means). We could have a very link exchange deal of us

It truly is actually a terrific and also valuable little bit of data. I am just happy you embraced this useful details along with us. Make sure you continue to be all of us advised in this way. Appreciate revealing.

well this is great blog, partner! i will notice your own efforts in order to, follow you BY THE WAY!!!

Valuable information and facts. Blessed us I uncovered your web site accidentally, with this particular surprised exactly why this twist of fate did not came about prior! I personally saved them.

Once you have established a relationship with that follower and they need received free melodies from you or your artist you should begin to think about building an economic relationship with the fan.Giving music away contributes to your online music preview and so is selling sound . I am not just proverb give all your sound away and make funds on the live concerts and gigs . This goes much further into the psychology of providing .

Huge problems here. Now i'm willing to professional your site. Appreciate it a lot using this program . looking in front get in touch with anyone. Will you make sure you shed me a send?

Im kinda paranoid about losing everything Ive w Nike Steelers #43 Troy Polamalu Gold Women's Stitched NFL Limited Jersey orked hard on. Gucci Handbags Uk says: July 31, 2013 at Women's Nike Buffalo Bills Critical Victory NFL T-Shirt Yellow 5:40 pm Gucci Handbags Uk.; orgforumdiscussion4423abercrombie deutschland 56143 streit Nike Steelers #43 Troy Polamalu Gold Women's Stitched NFL Limited Jersey ueber schulumlage kreis offenbach fp Women's Nike Kansas City Chiefs Logo NFL T-Shirt Orange 1

2013 12 26 Nike Raiders #92 Richard Seymour Black Team Color Youth Stitched NFL Elite Jersey Cheap Chicago Bears Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders #92 Richard Seymour Black Team Nike Seattle Seahawks Customized Grey Stitched Elite Youth NFL Jersey Color Youth Stitched NFL Elite Jersey Chicago Bears JerseysFtball jerseys are a source of pride for players and their supporters. 2013 12 26 cheap nfl jerseys usa cheap nfl jerse Women's Nike Cincinnati Bengals Heart & Soul NFL T-Shirt Light Blue ys usaNow when are like me, youd

Whoa, wonderful site framework! The time have you been blog with regard to? you make blogging and site-building appearance easy. The overall search of one's web site is amazing, since neatly as the material!

I simply like the valuable information an individual offer with your content articles. I'll save your blog and check out one more time here typically. I am somewhat guaranteed I'll discover many brand-new information good below! All the best . for!

My sister encouraged I may like this web site. He or she appeared to be completely perfect. This specific submit essentially created our day time {selaput dara palsu| alat bantu pria dan wanita}. You can't think about the best way a great deal time I had created expended in this information and facts! Thanks!

It is the ideal time to generate quite a few programs for future years plus its the perfect time to smile. I've look at this post in case I might I actually need to recommend you number of useful problems as well as points. You can create up coming articles or blog posts about it article.. {jasa pembuatan toko online| jasa pembuatan website | jasa pembuatan website toko online| toko online} I must discover more troubles about this!

Hi, I recently found your website by way of Yahoo while looking for a comparable make any difference, your website came up, it seems for being great. We have included with the favourites types|put into bookmarking.. {jasa pembuatan toko online| toko online}

Hey all, I uncovered your blog post via The search engines at the same time searching for a associated subject, your site developed, it appears to be for being good.. {jasa pembuatan toko online| jasa pembuatan website murah| jasa pembuatan website| jasa pembuatan website toko online murah| pembuatan website| jasa web design| jasa pembuatan toko online| jasa website| web desain| jasa buat website| jasa seo murah| jasa pembuatan website toko online| desain website| jasa toko online| jasa membuat website| website murah| jasa web| buat website murah| jasa pembuatan website perusahaan| jual website| jasa toko online murah| jasa desain web| jasa buat toko online| jasa buat web| buat website| jasa bikin toko online} We have added to my personal favourites features and functions|combined with book marks.

Rightly said and wekk ori thge k

Good day, Awesome submit.. Jasa pembuatan website There's an trouble with your web site in net internet explorer, could possibly examine that? Firefox is still the industry innovator plus a massive section people may miss a person's wonderful producing because of this dilemma.

Anyone actually help to make drastically content I'd state. Be the very first time I personally went to your internet web site and thus a lot? My spouse and i astonished while using the analysis you made to produce this particular distribute incredible. Terrific process!