The Melody

The melody Francis Scott Key used for his song was the popular English tune known as "To Anacreon in Heaven". Anacreon was an ancient Greek poet noted for his praise of love and wine. Written about 1775 by John Stafford Smith, the tune was originally the "constitutional song" of the Anacreontic Society, a gentlemen's music club in London.

Howdy. I came across your website the application of live messenger. That is the definitely beautifully prepared write-up. I will be bound to take a note of them obtainable back to get more information of the helpful information. Thanks for the actual publish. I am going to unquestionably recovery.

good day! , Is extremely good composing hence a great deal! percentage most people connect excess about your report for Yahoo? My spouse and i require a practitioner during this residence to eliminate my problem. Could be that is definitely a person! Looking to appear people.

Amaze, great blog framework! How long are you blog pertaining to? you have made blogging view straightforward. The complete glimpse of your web site is amazing, much less necessary . material!