The Melody

The melody Francis Scott Key used for his song was the popular English tune known as "To Anacreon in Heaven". Anacreon was an ancient Greek poet noted for his praise of love and wine. Written about 1775 by John Stafford Smith, the tune was originally the "constitutional song" of the Anacreontic Society, a gentlemen's music club in London.

Howdy. I came across your website the application of live messenger. That is the definitely beautifully prepared write-up. I will be bound to take a note of them obtainable back to get more information of the helpful information. Thanks for the actual publish. I am going to unquestionably recovery.

good day! , Is extremely good composing hence a great deal! percentage most people connect excess about your report for Yahoo? My spouse and i require a practitioner during this residence to eliminate my problem. Could be that is definitely a person! Looking to appear people.

Amaze, great blog framework! How long are you blog pertaining to? you have made blogging view straightforward. The complete glimpse of your web site is amazing, much less necessary . material!

Great weblog here! Furthermore your internet site quite a lot up rapidly! Just what number think you're the application of? Am i able to make your affiliate marketing url in your coordinator? I need this site loaded as speedily as you ; )

Hello my personal significant other! I must declare that this particular article is awesome, wonderful composed accessible together with somewhere around many important infos. I'd like to observe extra discussions similar to this .

Hiya, just changed into mindful of your web site via Yahoo, and located that it's seriously useful. I'll be aware of the city. Let me value once you move forward this particular in the future. Most people is often had good results away from your publishing. Cheers!

Hey There. I discovered your weblog using msn. This is a really well written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read extra of your helpful information. Thank you for the post. I'll definitely comeback.