Grandma again soon

Our son Paul and his wife Molly are expecting their 1st child in about a month.This will our 10th grandchild. Our old est grandchild is 24 years old and our yougest started kindergarten this fall. Our family is ready for another baby. Our kindergartner is much better on the computor than I am so I hope I will learn more from this lesson.

Dr.Beegle- Nutrition Conference Speaker/ Ruth

I recieved an email about Dr. Beegle that I found very interesting. Some of the info I'd already read in the book we are to read before conference.I hope as you look back in my blog enteries you are able to find it.

Continue reading "Dr.Beegle- Nutrition Conference Speaker/ Ruth" »

I'm Blogging

I do believe i've gotten my assignment done and now to learn more about blogging. Please let me know if I've gotten the right URL in.

Walk a Mile in My Shoes

I forgot to mention what the theme for the fall conference is. See the them in the title box. I am reading the book by our Keynote Speaker,Donna M. Beegle, " See Poverty, Be The Difference". It really is very interesting.

NEA State Conference- Sept 8-10,2008

Hi, I'm looking forward to the yearly conference at The Lodge at Brainard Lakes in Baxter, Minnesota. I really enjoyed the people and the site last year.