Transworld Snowboarding Survey

2012 TransWorld SNOWboarding Reader Survey

View this email online | Change your preferences
Add newsletter@email.transworldsnowboarding to your address book to ensure our emails reach your inbox.
Complete our 2012 Reader Survey for a chance to win a new snowboard!
For 2012, we have a completely NEW reader survey. We want to know
what you think of TransWorld SNOWboarding!
Complete this survey and enter for a chance to WIN!
Click Here to Begin
For a list of rules, click here
To enter sweepstakes without taking survey, click here
Copyright © Bonnier Corporation, 460 N. Orlando Ave., Suite 200, Winter Park, FL 32789

This survey was an emailed to me. I decided to complete the survey to see how well the question wording was designed. Overall, the design was okay but there are some definite problems that I noticed. At the start of the survey it asks for your total household size since only one person in the household is allowed to complete the survey I assumed it wanted household information about vacationing habits, snowboard gear purchases and so forth. However, the questions were set up for me to answer as an individual person and really didn't ask any questions about the household except for total number of people and total household income.

Some of the questions were leading, and some of the questions did not include an "other" option response. I also was not informed as to what the survey is trying to measure. Also, by agreeing to participate in this survey I am not allowed to be informed about the results or the intent of the survey although I know it is most likely for marketing purposes for the magazine.