Welcome to the LLC website!The Libraries Leadership Council (LLC) serves as an advisory council, comprised of program directors, that reviews issues and recommends courses of action to the University Librarian.
The purpose of LLC is to:
- Set Libraries priorities and goals, and review divisional goals
- Manage resource allocation processes, review requests, and recommend allocations
- Identify and analyze cross-cutting and systems-wide issues and recommend action
- Review and endorse policies
- Integrate operations and programs across the organization
- Charge Councils and ad hoc groups to address specific issues
LLC 2008-2009 Meeting Schedule
Meetings are held from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. in S30A Wilson on the second and fourth Thursday of each month.