curricula involving salamanders

Updating this previous post - I found this additional educational resource at National Geographic Kids website on Spotted Salamanders. The site includes pictures, life history and a really nice video. I found these two links to curricula involving salamanders. I'll add more as I find them. From South Carolina Aquarium, an online assignment using Anne Mazer's book, The Salamander Room, to introduce salamander habitat and other ecology principles. (The Salamander Room is available at Amazon.com and proceeds benefit the development of this Blog and the TSMP. Just click on 'The Salamander Room' image to the right.) From Hands on the Land, "a network of field classrooms stretching across America from Alaska to Florida. HOL is sponsored by Partners in Resource Education, a collaboration of five Federal agencies, a non-profit foundation, schools, and other private sector partners", an online program to monitor salamander species. I am not sure how active this program is but there is a link for "Salamander Salute" describing general salamander information and monitoring .