Style Guide

So this is a rough version that is finished it still needs a few tweaks and I apologize for any misspelled words. Also the text is not final. I chose to stay simple with flat colors and no texture.

Visual Journal

These guys are some of my most major influences in design today and i will be using them with my posters and I will be using this inspiration in my final project. by pulling all their styles together in each of my my drawings as the next two weeks go on.

Type faces

Farmaidstyle.jpg

Logos So far

Logos.jpg

Mood Boards and Descriptions

INSPIRATIONS

This magazines style is that of mine very grungy. Very urban feel. I can see my self drawing much influence from this site.
Garage Magazine

Inspiration 2

A BIT FURTHER

Mapping Project Rough Draft

GD MAP (rough)
(no stats nor color)

Maps.jpg

Color-mood Vizjournal

Color-Mood Analysis of Films Based on Syntactic and Psychological Models
This is an article of a study done of Color-Mood Analysis of Films Based on Syntactic and Psychological Models. The article was written by Cheng-Yu Wei, Nevenka Dimitrova, and Shih-Fu Chang.
ICMEjune04_nelson.pdf
ColorMoodtable.tiff

Day N' Night

Also an interesting use of random animations is in the The Kid Cudi Music video called Day N' Night. This is kind of how i see my map working out in my head as one giant animation.

Kid Cudi- Day N' Night

Maps (Vizjournal)

Found this really great use of mapping at this website made by Design Cultural Maps Intro.
It shows a map showing the comparisons/ similarities between the iphone/ maps/ and art.

www.culturalmaps.org/

Also from that website there was another image that shows the tools to design maps.
         -Photo
         -Audio
         -Video
Its also interesting because. I dont think there could be maps if it weren't for those three items.
Also the link is not glitch with two but in fact it is two separate ordeals
www.culturalmaps.org

Alright this next image is from the same site but i thought it was a unique image. Stephen Von Worley created this image. The image is titled Map of the day, McDonalds edition. The image is a picture of map of every single McDonalds in the nation to kind of prove a point that your never to far away from a McDonalds... Unless you live out in Montana and the Dakotas. Even then your still probably only about 50-100 miles away from one. Its very interesting to look at.

View image

Recent Comments

• tranzactionare forex: Ich kenne einige Leute, die aus Kanadakommen. Eines Tages werde read more
  • Wireless Surround Sound: I hope you by no means quit! This is one read more
  • Wireless Home Theater System: I just cant quit reading this. Its so cool, so read more
  • flat wallets: What I wouldnt give to learn how you got your read more
  • Water Saving Shower Heads: This is undoubtedly a topic thats close to me so read more
  • panoxyl: Can I just say what a relief to find a read more
  • terro ant killer: I just cant stop reading this. Its so cool, so read more
  • energy drink gummy bears: On this topic, I try to write my blogs just read more
  • Issac Maez: Thank you for due to this spectacular post. i am read more
  • Hipolito M. Wiseman: Thank you for due to this spectacular post. i'm invariably read more

Recent Assets

• Farmaidstyle.jpg
  • Logos.jpg
  • MoodBoard.jpg
  • Maps.jpg

Tag Cloud