Partnership for Public Service Web Sites
From the December 2009 'Call to Serve eNews' letter:
Browsing the Web? Looking for new sites to explore? Check out one of the Partnership's Web sites to learn more about how to find the best places to work in government, what types of positions the government is hiring for through 2012, and everything in between!
* Call to Serve: The Partnership's Web site for career advisors, university faculty and staff members, and agency representatives.
* Making the Difference: The Partnership's Web site for college students and recent graduates interested in federal employment.
* Best Places to Work: Based on feedback from more than 221,000 civil servants, the Partnership has compiled its "Best Places to Work in the Federal Government" rankings of 283 federal agencies and subcomponents.
* Where the Jobs Are: Check out a list of federal hiring projections through 2012!
* Service to America Medals: Each year the Partnership celebrates the outstanding accomplishments of federal employees at the Service to America Medals. Nominate your colleagues for a medal or view video clips featuring past winners!