Midwest Public Interest Law Conference
The conference will be held at Northwestern University February 5, 2011. The conference includes interviews and table talk and is for 1Ls, 2Ls, and 3Ls.
The Conference offers you opportunities to:
- Interview with a variety of public interest and government employers for summer law clerk and entry-level attorney positions
- Meet with employers during Table Talk, a morning session where you can informally chat with employers about their organization's opportunities.
The deadline for students to register is December 8th. Students must register through the Career Center office by submitting the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. Student Last Name
2. Student Middle Initial or Middle Name
3. Student First Name
4. E-mail Address (YOU MUST REMOVE ANY E-MAIL HYPERLINKS)
5. Current Class Year (1L, 2L or 3L)
6. Law School Name
7. Registered Last Year? (yes or no)
For more information visit: http://mpilcc.uchicago.edu/students.html