Upcoming 2L Government Honors Deadlines
The following government programs have 2L deadlines coming up in the next few weeks. Details of these programs are provided in the 2011-12 Government Honors & Internship Handbook, located at https://www.law.arizona.edu/career/honorshandbook.cfm.
• Department of Commerce - Office of General Counsel Legal Internship Program (Paid & Unpaid, Deadline 03/15/12)
• Commission on Security & Cooperation in Europe - U.S. Helsinki Commission Internship Program (Unpaid, Deadline 03/15/12)
• Office of the U.S. Trade Representative - Student Internship Program (Unpaid, Deadline 03/15/12)
• Small Business Administration - Summer Intern Program (Paid & Unpaid, Deadline 03/15/12)
• New York State Attorney General - Legal Internship Program (Unpaid, Deadline 03/16/12)
• The White House - White House Internship Program (Unpaid, Deadline 03/11/12)
Programs with "Rolling Deadlines" review applications and fill positions on an ongoing basis, so apply early for these programs.