Category "Events"

Bill Clinton!!!

Who wants to see Bill CLINTON!!!

I do and you should too, being Democrat, Republican, or Independent.

In order to do this you need to go get a ticket on Tues, Oct the 18th as early as possible in the Coffman Bookstore, you can get two per person and I recommend getting both.

The event is on November the 5th at 5PM in Northrop Auditorium. It is FREE!!!!
Even if you can't go if you would be willing to pick up some tickets and give them to me or your other classmates, that would be awesome. This is a great event, not to mention you get to see a former president speak on our campus. Which doesn't happen often.

(I saw Bill Clinton when I was in DC two summers ago walking into Barnes and Noble) and (I have shaken George Bush's Hand) times to remember!!! This should be one.

I'll mention it again in class next week, but be thinking about it.

Mike

Posted by trax0023 at 3:12 PM | Events

Category "Events"

Etiquette Dinner

Hey everyone,

For those who are or were interested. The date is Tuesday, October 18, 2005; 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM; McNamara Alumni Center. The cost is $14 dollars. Unfortunetly, we are not planning on supplementing that cost like they have done in the past. I apologize for giving that incentive as before. If you have any other questions let me know via email or on here.

To register go to this link

http://www.career.umn.edu/etiquette.htm

Posted by trax0023 at 9:10 PM | Events

Category "Events"

What do you want to do?

As I said in class, I would like to hold some events or participate in some fun activities that would help you in some way or let you explore the parts around here that are away from the University. I am open to any and all suggestions. Examples have been a Twins game, a trip to the Mall of America, Gopher Volleyball, visit downtown Minneapolis or Saint Paul.

So let me know what you think!!

Any and all ideas are appreciated, if others post ideas you like comment on those as well. Whatever ones we have the greatest interest for I will organize.

Posted by trax0023 at 2:48 PM | Events