Light rail

As I am standing in the tation I'm thinking how similar the station was to others that I have been in. I have ridden on trains in other states as well as other countries. I was interested to see how the light rail compairs to the trains in Brisbane Australia. I have ridden on them several times when I was living there. You could get almost anywhere on it. SO when I heard that the cities were getting one i was excited. As I stood in thhe station I was looking forward to riding on the light rail. I dont thnk that I really have any idea about who I expect to ride the light rail. I think that a bunch of different people will ride the light rail people who comute in to work or school or plan on going shoping. Who nows

Continue reading "Light rail"
Posted by lawre120 at 2:08 PM

yellow arrow

I think the place in the cities that i would like to place an arrow is outside O'Donovan's Irish Pub. this is my favorite place to go before any concerts at First Ave. They have a grea atmosphere and good food. The other pplace that i would post a yellow arrow would be At the Yellow Submarine in Brisbane Australia. It was a great place to stay and a great jumping point for the rest of my travels in Australia.

Posted by lawre120 at 1:52 PM