Living a LearningLife

« When I'm 64... I'm Going to Knit a Sweater That Fits | Main | Expert blogger Donna Bennett asks, "What do you want to be when you grow up?" »

coming up...December 2009

College of Continuing Education Information Session. Learn more about pursuing a self-designed bachelor's or master's degree. (Tuesday, December 8, 6-8 p.m. Free)

Headliners, December edition: New Models for the News (Thursday, December 3, 7 p.m. Tickets: $10)

Great Cities of the Mediterranean World: Cairo, Alexandria, Carthage (Tuesdays, February 2-16, 7-9 p.m. Tuition: $160)

Minnesota Ghost Stories and Legends: A Case Study in Writing (Tuesdays, February 2-16, 7-9 p.m. Tuition: $125)

Willa Cather in Context and On Stage, in partnership with Illusion Theater. Learn more about American author Willa Cather, known for her plainspoken works about American frontier life. Engage with literary scholars and members of the Illusion Theater production of My Antonia during the day; in the evening, attend a performance of the play and an exclusive post-performance discussion. (Saturday, February 27. Tuition: $125, includes ticket to the show)