- What are the areas or topics that you would like most learn more about in a library orientation session?
- When you search for articles for this paper, which search tool(s) do you use? Pick more than one option
- If you were given a journal article citation, and were told that the article was available full-text, would you be able to locate the full-text article?
- Do you have a RefWorks Account?
- Do you have any burning questions about research that you want to be sure I cover?
Before they come: Examples of pre-library instruction survey questions
Laurel and Kim shared examples of the questions they used as they surveyed students a few days before their scheduled library instruction session. They presented their results in a poster at the Library Assembly on Dec. 1 (see this blog post).
See more questions and examples of preliminary text from the document in the IL toolkit: http://www.delicious.com/UMIL. I hope to experiment with this during spring semester. Has anyone else tried this? Seems like post-possibly learning outcome type questions aren't far behind...