Incorporating Universal Design Principles in the Development, Delivery, and Assessment of Your Instruction
Room 120A, Andersen Library
- Establish a baseline understanding of Universal Design and how it generally applies to instruction.
- Link the principles of Universal Design to practices in design and delivery of courses, workshops, instructional resources or tools.
- Apply a Universal Design framework to the assessment and next-stage planning related to the participant?s work.
Workshop outcomes include:
- Participants will leave with strategies for incorporating principles of Universal Design into their work.
- Participants will be able to create a timeline for applying Universal Design to their work.
- Participants will be able to develop a plan for assessing their work that incorporates Universal Design principles.