- Archival Literacy: Active Learning and Teaching with Primary Sources
- Bringing More to the Table(t): Ideas and Insights for Using Tablets in Instruction
- Reaching Modern Students Through Amazing Screencasts
- The Secret's in the Sauce: The RIBS Recipe for Building a Healthy, Well-Balanced Instruction Program
- Blending, Mixing, and Processing: Strategies used to Engage Students in the Classroom
- Creating Insanely Great Instruction Sessions: What Librarians can Learn from Steve Jobs
- 500 Students, 55 Raters, and 5 Rubrics Later: What We Learned from an Authentic, Collaborative, and National Assessment Project
- From Prix Fixe to a la Carte: Using Lesson Study to Collaborate with Faculty in Customizing Information Literacy Instruction
Materials from LOEX Instruction Conference 2012 up
LOEX is an annual conference geared toward instruction/info lit librarians or those who are interested in that.
It is a great conference--both hard to get to present at, and hard to secure a spot to go (you have to register within about an hour of registration opening)...
Many of the PPTs are up and available for a bit of summer reading:
Here are a couple that caught my eye: