- Tech Stop: learning.support.research
- Learning Bytes
- A Library in your pocket
Promotion: February 2012 Archives
Take a look...
Did you see the LCP in the Brief from Feb. 1?
I was poking around and found this..Scopus--what is it?
And then realized there is a whole channel of videos:
-including stuff on the iphone app, impact factor and for journal editors....
Seems like these might be interesting to incorporate into teaching sessions. Below are some stats which are certainly impressive to me from a user's perspective:
- Contains 46 million records, 70% with abstracts
- Nearly 19,500 titles from 5,000 publishers worldwide
- Includes over 4.6 million conference papers
- Provides 100% Medline coverage
- Interoperability with Reaxys, a unique chemistry workflow solution
- Offers sophisticated tools to track, analyze and visualize research
What do you think? Do other databases have this sort of promo stuff?