Art Department Equipment: http://checkout.art.umn.edu
Digital Service Bureau Printing: http://checkout.dsb.umn.edu
CLA Rarig Equipment: https://claoit.umn.edu/checkout/studios/index.php
Art Dept. Checkout - Hours & Rules
Equipment Checkout: W139 Regis Art Center - 612.625.9532
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday
9:00am - 9:45pm
9:00am - 5:45pm
10:00am - 4:45pm
- Checkouts must be at least 30 minutes long and no longer than 2 days.
- There must be at least 15 minutes between reservations for processing.
- Reservations can be submitted up to 2 weeks in advance.
- You can have at most 5 reservations scheduled per day and a maximum of 5 active reservations at a time.
- Items must be checked out within 1 hour of the scheduled pickup time or the reservation will be canceled.
- Users are limited to 1 camera per checkout.
+Users are financially responsible for equipment that is lost, stolen, or damaged, while checked out in their name. Replacement or repair cost may be placed on the user's student account.
+Users are responsible for returning their equipment at their scheduled return time.
Overdue Equipment Policy
+Users who are habitually late returning equipment or return equipment more than 24 hours late may be banned from using equipment checkout.
Holidays & Breaks
November 24th 2011 - November 25th 2011
End of Sememster
December 21st 2011 - December 31st 2011
CLA Equipment Checkout at Rarig Center
In addition to the video equipment available from the Art Dept, there are cameras and other equipment available from the College of Liberal Arts. The gear is located in CLA TV studios on the 5th floor of Rarig Center. Browse the available equipment and make reservations at
Printing at the Digital Service Bureau (DSB)
DSB Online Workstation Reservations
W 138 Regis Center for Art
****Hours of Operation
There are currently No office hours.
• User may book a piece of equipment up to 10 hours per week.
• Reservations can be booked online up to 2 weeks in advance.
• 15 minutes is required between reservations for processing.
• Reservations can be made in 30min, 45min, and 1 hour slots, with up to 2
reservations back-to-back for small format or 3 for large format printers.
• Users must be present within 10 minutes of their reservation time or their
reservation will be canceled.
• Users are responsible for finishing using the workstations at their
scheduled reservation end time, this includes prints being completed by
the printers. The larger the print the longer the printer takes to print it.
• All prints will be paid for at the time of printing, either by a class fee (for
students in photo classes) or pay-as-you-go. For pay-as-you-go the DSB
technicians will supply students with a bill that must be paid at the photo
crib before the prints can be taken from the DSB.
The DSB makes every effort to make sure the equipment is running properly. If
there is a problem please bring it to the attendant's attention immediately.
See our blog to answer all your questions and more:
Or contact your DSB team: