About Me

My name is Danny Lenhardt, welcome to my blog. I am a freshman at the University of Minnesota and at the Carlson School of Management. I really don't know what my major will be yet, but I'm kind of leaning towards a Finance major. So far I have been here a week, and I absolutely love the school. I love being right in the city and its a huge campus with endless things to do or places to eat.

In my free-time I love to work out, go on runs, and sports. I played basketball all throughout highschool, and its still one of my favorite things to do. I'm going to be on at least one intramural basketball team, so that should be alot of fun. Getting into pick-up games out side of our dorms has been a popular pass-time this first week as well. I love watching sports and movies, and I am a huge country music fan. Some find it kind of odd, because a lot of people either love country or hate it, but it is all I listen to. I absolutely hate rap and hip hop, which is the complete opposite from basically every one of my friends (who all they listen to is hip hop)