Last beach day

The last day of our vacation. I have slowly come to terms with the end of such a relaxing vacation. I have spent a lot of time today thinking about my father, which was the driving reason to have this vacation. We packed up most  of our stuff this morning, and we only kept  out the few things we need between this morning and tomorrow. Finding room for all the bits and pieces is hard, as we didn't have a lot of room to begin with. 

After packing and cleaning, we had one last visit to Max and Porky's. I really will miss Alan's stories, like the giraffe licking him from ear to ear. 

We had a wonderful time on the beach, where we got some last shots for the christmas video, and enjoyed the sun one last day.

Sunset.JPG
We of course had Bizarros and Java Surf's shaved ice in the evening. 

After supper, we went to look for a series of GeoCaches that are on the river side of the island. We only found one, but we had fun looking for all four. I got a nice view of the sunset during this time. We were all tired, so we left for our beach house.

We spent the rest of the evening packing the remainders into bags and suitcases. We are ready to go home and see our dogs

This page contains a single entry by leonard published on July 6, 2012 10:00 PM.

Beach day was the previous entry in this blog.

coming home is the next entry in this blog.