What Sally's Performance *shows* us about Research ...

When Harry Met Sally 4.jpg

While browsing Green Book, I noticed a great pic from one of my favorite movies, When Harry Met Sally. Naturally I clicked on the link to find a great article that discusses "how interaction with other people through our social networks is the key to understanding mass behavior." Sounds like a valid blog topic if you ask me!

What we can draw from Sally, her orgasmic (View image)performance, and the reactions are the keys to mass marketing according to Cole's blog post. He references Marc Earls and co-authors in their book, "I'll Have What She's Having," explaining the basics of their theories. The book examines "the processes by which ideas spread through our social networks" and how these processes affect mass marketing.

I think this is incredibly insightful for research methods and should be considered when assembling data about demographics.

Check out the full story here!