World Tour

My world tour continues next week, Monday May 23-May 25 I will be playing Cambridge UK at the Moller Center for the Applied Urban Modelling Conference. The talk will be "Does First Last: The Existence and Extent of First Mover Advantages on Spatial Networks". Day 1 (Monday May 23) of the conference and the drinks reception will be held at the Fitzwilliam Museum, (Courtyard Entrance), Trumpington Street, Cambridge. CB2 1RB, Day two (Tuesday 24 May) will be held in the Department of Engineering, Trumpington Street, Cambridge. CB2 1PZ. On May 25 I will be playing Loughborough University, giving the talk "Network Structure and Travel Behavior". Date: Wednesday 25 May 2011, 16.00 — 17.00 Location: Design Studio (RT0.29), Department of Civil and Building Engineering On May 27, I will be playing EPFL Lausanne, Switzerland again giving the talk "Network Structure and Travel Behavior". Date: Friday, May 27th, 15:15, Location: GC C2 413 I hope you can make it.
David Levinson

Network Reliability in Practice

Evolving Transportation Networks

Place and Plexus

The Transportation Experience

Access to Destinations

Assessing the Benefits and Costs of Intelligent Transportation Systems

Financing Transportation Networks

View David Levinson's profile on LinkedIn

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:

This page contains a single entry by David Levinson published on May 19, 2011 10:48 AM.

California High-Speed Train Wreck was the previous entry in this blog.

Journal of Transport and Land Use (Volume 4, Issue 1) is now out is the next entry in this blog.

Monthly Archives