Call for Papers
Special Issue of Economics of Transportation
in Honor of Herbert Mohring
Economics of Transportation, the journal of the International Transportation Economics Association, invites papers for a special issue in honor of Herbert Mohring, who passed away on June 4, 2012. All submissions will go through a regular peer review process. Papers submitted to the special issue can be on any topic in transportation economics. Papers on topics related to Mohring's work are especially desirable. Mohring is best known for his work on transportation economics themes such as efficient pricing and capacity provision and the resulting implications for self-financing, and scale economies in public transport.
The special issue will be guest-edited by Marvin Kraus of Boston College (firstname.lastname@example.org). To submit a paper, visit http://www.journals.elsevier.com/economics-of-transportation/ and indicate that your submission is for the Special Issue in Honor of Herbert Mohring. Any questions or problems should be directed to the guest editor.
Timetable for Submissions
* Deadline for initial submission of papers: February 1, 2013
* First-round referee reports returned to authors by May 15, 2013
* Deadline for submitting revised papers: September 1, 2013
* Second-round referee reports returned to authors by December 1, 2013.
* Deadline for submitting final drafts of papers: December 31, 2013
* Expected publication: Early 2014