AP Open House May 2, 2008
A reminder that we'll have an AP Open House this Friday from 9:30-11 am in Andersen 120 to review and discuss the draft division goals. The first half hour will be informal, have some coffee and make comments on post-it notes. Then we'll have a discussion as a group of the whole. Here are some questions for the discussion:
* What do you think are the biggest challenges facing higher education today? UMN in particular?
* Do our goals help to address these challenges?
* What are the biggest challenges facing research libraries?
* Do we have enough stretch in our goals?
* Are they doable?
* Are we missing anything important?