14th Annual Minnesota Evaluation Studies Institute
February 23-27, 2009 Holiday Inn Select Airport, Bloomington - near Mall of America and Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport
Institute - February 25 - 27 (ends at noon on Friday)
The Robert Beck Endowed Lecture: Privileged Authority and Sacred Trust: Ethical and Excellence Imperatives for Evaluators in a Globalizing World, Hazel Symonette, PhD, University of Wisconsin – Madison.
The Mary E. Corcoran Endowed Lecture: The Politics of Accountability, Sandra Mathison, Ph.D., University of British Columbia
Concurrent Sessions Presented By:
- Dagfinn Bjørgen and Karl-Johan Johansen, Oslo, Norway
- Jean King, University of Minnesota
- Richard Krueger, University of Minnesota
- Vanessa McKendall-Stephens, FaceValu Consulting
- Michael Quinn Patton, Utilization Focused Evaluation
- Rob Shumer, University of Minnesota
- Karen Stout and Mary McEathron, University of Minnesota
Plus an “Ask the Expert” session on Friday!
Pre-sessions February 23-24 (2 full days each)
Introduction to Program Evaluation: Stacey Stockdill, EnSearch
Focus Group Methods: Richard Krueger, University of Minnesota
Group and student discounts; graduate credit available for additional fee.
Sponsored by: The Department of Educational Policy and Administration, The Evaluation Group at the Institute on Community Integration, and The Center for Applied Research and Educational Improvement (CAREI)