UL hosts ARL-ACRL Institute on Scholarly Communication Webinar Series
The Scholarly Communication Collaborative will host group viewings and discussion of the ARL-ACRL Institute on Scholarly Communication Webinar Series. All Libraries' staff members are welcome.
- Program 1: Building on Success, March 22, 2010 12:00-2:00 p.m. CDT, Wilson S30A
- Program 2A: Managing Transformative Change: Campus Policy and Politics, or: So we're not Harvard, April 14, 2010 2:00-4:00 p.m. CDT, Walter 101
- Program 2B: Translating Government Policy into Campus Services, May 20, 2010 12:00-2:00 p.m. CDT, Wilson S30A
- Program 3A: Changing Role of Libraries: Journal Hosting and Support, June 15, 2010 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. CDT, Wilson S30A
- more as the dates become finalized