Since launching the University Digital Conservancy last fall, this online venue for University faculty to deposit and share their works with colleagues in the University community and across the globe has accumulated over 5300 documents and growing.
What is it?
- A venue for faculty to deposit copies of their works for long-term preservation and open access
- Centralized, searchable access to institutional digital resources that would have traditionally gone to the University Archives.
What are the Benefits?
- Free, open access to university digital works
- Increased visibility of your work through higher rankings in search engines
- Compliance and accountability for your publicly-funded research
- Long-term digital preservation (no more broken links!)
- Full text searching across your body of work
- Expert consultation on copyright, digital formats, and authors' rights
To find out how to deposit copies of your works for long-term preservation and open access please contact me: email@example.com