Inspec Trainer Coming to Campus, seating limited

inspec.bmpA trainer for one of our popular physics literature databases, Inspec, will be on campus September 30 at 2:30 for an hour-long training session. If you'd like to learn more about using Inspec to search for literature or keep current on a topic, I invite you to join us.

The session will be held in 310 Walter, with limited seating, so please let me know if you'd like to attend. We also will plan for refreshments.

We access Inspec through the Engineering Village platform (powerful combination of Engineering Village and Inspec in one search). Subjects covered include:

physics
electrical and electronic engineering
communications
computer science
control engineering
information technology
manufacturing and mechanical engineering
operations research
material science
oceanography
engineering mathematics
nuclear engineering
environmental science
geophysics
nanotechnology
biomedical technology
biophysics.

Try Inspec now at http://www.lib.umn.edu/get/3125

I want to thanks for the efforts you have put in composing this blog post. I am hoping the same top-quality blog post from you in the upcoming as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own blog now. Truly the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a good example of it.

I'm very happy to uncover this site. I need to to thank you for your time due to this wonderful read!! I definitely appreciated every part of it and I have you saved to fav to look at new things on your website.

Hey would you mind letting me know which web host you're working with? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you recommend a good web hosting provider at a reasonable price? Thanks, I appreciate it!

An impressive share, I simply given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in truth purchased me breakfast because I discovered it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! However yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love studying extra on this topic. If doable, as you change into expertise, would you thoughts updating your blog with extra details? It is extremely useful for me. Big thumb up for this weblog post!

When I initially commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now every time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any means you'll be able to take away me from that service? Thanks!

There are some fascinating closing dates on this article but I don’t know if I see all of them middle to heart. There may be some validity however I'll take maintain opinion till I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we wish extra! Added to FeedBurner as nicely

Recent Comments

• nike sko: There are some fascinating closing dates on this article but read more
  • UGG Botas: When I initially commented I clicked the -Notify me when read more
  • UGG baratas: An impressive share, I simply given this onto a colleague read more
  • prints: Hey would you mind letting me know which web host read more
  • todays top video: I'm very happy to uncover this site. I need to read more
  • sesli sohbet: I want to thanks for the efforts you have put read more

About Me

This page contains a single entry by Lisa Johnston published on September 14, 2010 10:40 AM.

Copyright RCR workshops this semester was the previous entry in this blog.

Physics/Astro Tutoring in Walter Library is the next entry in this blog.