Creating a Data Management Plan - workshop

Starting January 18, 2011, the National Science Foundation (NSF) will require a data management plan will all new grant proposals. Similar to the National Institutes of Heath (NIH), the plan should describe how the federally funded research data will be shared and preserved for future use. Sharing of data consists of several practices including: accurately describing the data collection process (including methodologies and metadata), ensuring data integrity for validation/reuse, preserving access to the data for long-term, as well as securing any intellectual property rights or privacy controls for appropriate access to the data set.

We discuss these areas in detail, provide a checklist of questions to address in your data management plan, and share experiences in a small group setting. Finally, we will introduce you to some services and tools that may assist your data planning, such as tools for data sharing and publishing. See the University Libraries' Managing Your Data Web page for more resources.

This event has been designated by the Office of the Vice President for Research to satisfy the Awareness/Discussion component of the Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) continuing education requirement.

Thu, 01/20/2011 - 1:00pm - 2:30pm
This course qualifies for RCR credit.
Location: 314 Walter Library
Open

Fri, 01/21/2011 - 11:00am - 12:30pm
This course qualifies for RCR credit.
Location: Room 2 Magrath Library
Open

As soon as I found this site I went on reddit to share some of the love with them.

I seemed to be just searching for this info for a while. After six hours of continuous Googleing, in conclusion I got it into your website. I wonder styles lack of Google program that do not rank this style of informative websites during top of the list. Usually top web sites are actually full of garbage.

I think one of your ads triggered my internet browser to resize, you might want to put that on your blacklist.

Leg contact met honderden lekkere vrouwen, mannen en koppels voor directe sexafspraakjes. je kunt je gratis aanmelden en direct daten met iemand uit jouw omgeving check de nu en start jouw genot meteen!