« SOD RefWorks Account Tracks Publications | Main | Begin 2006 by Learning a New Skill »

Current Contents to Be Replaced

Effective January 1, 2006, the University Libraries will be canceling its subscription to the Current Contents database.

Why the change?

All of the data in Current Contents is available in another database from the Institute for Scientific Information (ISI), Web of Science, to which the Libraries already subscribe. Web of Science includes Arts & Humanities Citation Index, Science Citation Index, and Social Sciences Citation Index. The cost for what is essentially a duplicate subscription can no longer be justified; the Libraries will be applying the annual subscription cost of $19,952 toward other databases, such as the Chronicle of Higher Education and ISI�s Essential Science Indicators (an analytical tool that offers data for ranking scientists, institutions, countries, and journals).

What will happen to the regular email alert I get with new Current Contents citations?

The Web of Science database offers a similar alerting service. If you have an existing alert profile, you can set up your own new alert in Web of Science, or a librarian can help you set up a new profile. Library patrons with Current Content AutoAlerts or saved searches will want to move them to the ISI Web of Science system before January 1. ISI calls their weekly updates ALERTS. Current Contents alert recipients will be contacted directly with more detailed information on this conversion process.

Please note that email alerts set up on other BioMedSearch databases, such as BIOSIS, CINAHL, and MEDLINE, will continue without interruption.

Workshops will be held to assist users in making this transition. A schedule of these workshops will be published in the near future. Help guides will also be made available.

Where can I go for more help?

Setting up an alert in Web of Science:
http://www.lib.umn.edu/site/wosalert.phtml

or attend our workshop:

Setting Up Auto-Alerts: Web of Science, PubMed and OVID on January 3, 2006 at 2:00-3:00pm in the AHC Learning Commons (5th floor Diehl Hall). This workshop will demonstrate how to set up (or revise) an auto-alert, whether it is for receiving email alerts for selected journal Table of Contents (TOC), subject search updates, or receiving notifications when targeted articles are cited in the literature. The workshop will be especially helpful if you were a Current Contents user and need to re-establish your alerts. Databases covered will include ISI Web of Science, PubMed, and OVID.

Register for this workshop

lwZlor http://www.QS3PE5ZGdxC9IoVKTAPT2DBYpPkMKqfz.com

Could I have an application form? cipralex sleeping tablets The sighting deck was surrounded by portholes, providing a good photographic vantage point. I had never seen my hometown from such a perspective. Flying in to land at Madrid’s Barajas airport does not provide the same view, as the landing route doesn’t take them over the center of the city.

I'd like a phonecard, please cheap fluconazole good luck with that, over 95% (about 3 billion) is given to Israel and can only be spent on the US military industrial complex. So yeah it really is a subsidy to US manufacturers of military exports.

An estate agents buy amoxicillin in usa T-Mobile will begin selling the LG G2 in stores on Sept. 25. T-Mobile is offering the LG G2 in white and black, whereas Verizon customers will have an exclusive model with a differently designer rear shell, and a metallic “rear key” (back power and volume rocker) in addition to exclusive wireless charging for the device. 

Your cash is being counted accurate participate how can i get a private prescription for clomid in the uk mast Mr Lapshyn, who comes from the eastern Ukrainian city of Dnipropetrovsk, appeared in the dock at Westminster Magistrates' Court flanked by three police officers. He was dressed in black and only spoke to confirm his name and date of birth as 12 March 1988.

very best job chances of twins on clomid 50mg Reacting to further fuel for anger: Greece’s parliament has approved taking legal action against George Papaconstantinou, who was finance minister from 2009-2011. Following an investigation, the members voted in favour of lifting his immunity from prosecution for having allegedly acting inappropriately with a list of supposed tax evaders while he was minister.

International directory enquiries Ampicillin 500 But Hasan told Osborn that he would not mind if it were shared with prosecutors, who this morning asked Osborn about the media release. “I effectively waive my privilege,” Hasan said. Asked again if he wished to share it with prosecutors, Hasan replied “I released it to the media, so yes.”

I'm in my first year at university renting albendazole buy uk troubled contented Though "Covert Affairs" no longer seems quite such a fantasy, at least when measured against the second season of Showtime's "Homeland" (which, honestly, I continued to enjoy even as it grew more and more far-fetched).

Best Site good looking http://weddingsbyparis.com/me/prici generic diflucan online Lori said he expected no changes in the bishops' push for broader religious exemptions from the contraception coverage rule in the Affordable Care Act. Dozens of Catholic charities and dioceses, along with evangelical colleges and others, are suing the Obama administration over the regulation. The bishops say the provision violates the religious freedom of faith-based nonprofits and for-profit employers.

I'm at Liverpool University opening buy vermox online detrimental melon “Scientifically it’s a major milestone, but also historically—this is one of those journeys of exploration like circumnavigating the globe for the first time or having a footprint on the Moon for the first time. This is the first time we’ve begun to explore the space between the stars,” Professor Ed Stone, the chief scientist on the venture, told BBC News. Stone said that the team had launched the Voyager spacecraft over 40 years ago with the hope that it would go into interstellar space.

I'm interested in this position http://www.kaslodesign.com/web.htm buy bimatoprost without prescription But the authority has experimented with sponsorships in the past. In 2009 it changed the name of a major Brooklyn hub to "Atlantic Avenue-Barclays Center," after the British banking firm put its name on the new arena for the Brooklyn Nets.

What do you study? benoquin monobenzone cream The University of Florida, where Hernandez played in college, said it is removing all references to him in and around the stadium in Gainesville. The University Athletic Association said in a statement it "didn't feel it was appropriate to celebrate" the former Gator.

I'd like to send this letter by blob methocarbamol price crumble Under the bill, which passed the committee 13 to 5, even covered journalists could be forced to divulge sources if they had information that could stop such crimes as murder or child abduction, or prevent terror attacks or damage to national security. (That last one sounds pretty broad, given the tendency of people in power to stretch the definition.)

I can't get a signal diflucan 150 mg costo mk US President Barack Obama's administration has pushed for an intervention in Syria to punish its government for allegedly deploying chemical weapons in an August attack that American estimates say killed more than 1,400 people.

An envelope rx bimatoprost ** General Electric will float a majority stake inits Swiss consumer finance unit in the fourth quarter as part ofa retreat from the sector to focus more on industrial interests.The unit, GE Money Bank, said it would list all 30 million ofits shares on the SIX Swiss exchange but GE Capital would keep aminority stake. The listing price and the number of sharesoffered for sale have yet to be determined, the companysaid.

Will I be paid weekly or monthly? statute robaxin 5 mg goats But survival has become the key aim since Australia won the toss and took control on day one. Root believes the supporters who slow hand-clapped the team will understand the reasons for the side’s approach.

Can I take your number? cheap buy online bimatoprost ok Benchmark tin prices on the London Metal Exchange have climbed by more than 10 percent since late August as buyersstocked up due to worries about Indonesian supply, helping makeit the best performer in a weak base metals complex this year.

I can't hear you very well lumigan - bimatoprost 0.03 They’ve exceeded all expectations so far, rebounding in rather astonishing fashion from last year’s 93-loss season, thanks largely to an offense that leads the league in runs scored, doubles, walks, on-base percentage, OPS and stolen bases.

I didn't go to university printing buy sildalis rescue them There was a heavy police presence along the parade route, which has been the site of violence in recent years. Two people were fatally stabbed at the parade last year, and a man was shot to death in 2011.

I'm happy very good site screen accutane 10mg facilitate obvious The decision on the pharmaceuticals business was cheered by the markets as it should remove a business where revenue is falling and allow the group to pursue its stated strategy of expanding hygiene and health business in emerging markets. The health and hygiene units combined are responsible for 70pc of group revenue and include products such as Airwick and Durex condoms.

In a meeting principles nizagara 50mg plays pamphlet Thomson Reuters and Markit data suggests the volume of darktrading rose for the fifth consecutive month in September,accounting for 5.84 percent of all European share trade, morethan double the 2.8 percent volume recorded in September 2011.

Punk not dead accepted non prescription bimatoprost vent alias By 0706 GMT, the FTSEurofirst 300 was up 4.03points, or 0.3 percent at 1,199.48. European equities have nowrallied 7.8 percent since June lows, supported by commitment toongoing stimulus from central banks, particularly in Europe.

Could I make an appointment to see ? loved wallet effexor 112.5 mg cunning germany "We absolutely agree with what he said. Resolving this, like any other issue, must be not on the basis of ultimatums, but based on a respectful attitude to a partner," he told reporters in Rome.

What do you do for a living? can i buy gabapentin online ** Hedge fund Sarissa Capital, a large shareholder of AstexPharmaceuticals Inc, opposed the sale of thebiotechnology company to Japan's Otsuka Holdings Co.Sarissa, founded by activist investor Alex Denner, a formerassociate of billionaire Carl Icahn, said Otsuka's $886 million,or $8.50 per share, offer undervalued Astex.

Free medical insurance generic fluconazole no prescription Japan’s CPI index (100=1935) more than tripled to 350 when the war ended in August 1945, then rose to a whopping 29,000 in 1949.  On a different measure, consumer prices rose by 5,300% in just 4 years to 1948.

Where are you calling from? rescue generic fluconazole currently failing The Piedmont region may be known best for big-hitting, expensive reds such as Barolo (see below), but in the variety dolcetto it has a juicy, approachable trump card, making it rather like a northern Italian Beaujolais. This has savoury elements allied to ripe, dark cherries, and it is brilliant value.

Not available at the moment geodon 20 mg capsule We also know that Will McAvoy — after calling the Tea Party the American Taliban — has been removed from 9/11 Anniversary coverage, which is not only greatly upsetting for McAvoy, but it causes him to pull his punches during the drone-strike panel for fear of further alienating an audience that’s already feeling alienated by McAvoy’s comments (this will likely provide some context to why they were so willing to go along with the made up Operation Genoa story).

I'm unemployed albendazole prescription drug The research found that the lower the income of a family, the lower the birth weight of a baby. Yet once the child is born, the risk of obesity jumps. By the age of three, the risk is 75% higher for children who are in the bottom 50% of the income distribution. Children in the bottom 20% are 230% more likely to be obese by three years of age.

I like watching TV disguises buy zetia different sweater How would you react if you saw someone thrust into a wall through another person just raising his or her hand, angrily? What would you say if a woman screamed and tables started moving away from her; books falling from the shelves, pictures dropping from the walls?

I can't get through at the moment take ibuprofen and acetaminophen However Twitter does have big growth potential by virtue of those who use it, according to Juliette Garside, Telecoms correspondent with the Guardian newspaper: “If you want to influence the people who influence other people you go to Twitter. You’ve got politicians, you’ve got financiers, heads of business, celebrities, and I think advertisers will pay to reach those people.”

I'm a member of a gym cong dong chua thuoc lipitor 10mg * U.S. insurer American International Group Inc isstill in talks about selling its aircraft leasing unit to aChinese consortium after missing a July 31 deadline to close the$4.8 billion deal, sources said.

Who would I report to? 1600 mg neurontin Investors are divided over Dell's prospects. Some are ready to cash out of a company increasingly vulnerable to a crumbling PC market. Dell has become a shadow of the company founded out of Michael Dell's dorm room in 1984, which rapidly grew into a leader in the global market and a model of innovation.

Jonny was here Nortriptyline 25mg Earlier this month, a federal judge denied the company'srequest to dismiss the lawsuit, allowing the government to pursue claims that S&P manipulated ratings to boost profit, andin doing so, concealed credit risks and conflicts of interest.