« New resource on dental informatics | Main | New Ovid Interface Updgrade Postponed until 1/22/08 »

New Ovid interface coming on January 15

OVID Technologies, the University Libraries platform for citation databases like MEDLINE, BIOSIS, and PsycINFO is making a major change to its search interface, called OvidSP. The University Libraries will be migrating to OvidSP the morning of Tuesday, January 15, 2008.

This new user interface features multiple search modes with classic features such as term Mapping, Explode, and Scope Notes carried over in the Ovid Syntax mode, while the Basic mode uses natural language searching which allows for searching across databases. Users will also notice an improved results display.

One of the major changes is that users will now need to create "personal accounts" in order to save searches or create AutoAlerts. On the day of the migration, current Ovid users with saved searches or AutoAlert SDIs will receive an Ovid system generated e-mail with their user names and temporary passwords to access their saved content. New users wishing to save their searches or to customize the user interface will have to create a new user account.

Try OvidSP, which can be previewed in the current interface and if you have questions or difficulties with the new OvidSP please send email medref@umn.edu (our email reference service), or call the Reference Desk at 612-626-3260.

Would it be possible to have online subscriptions to The International journal of periodontics & restorative dentistry before 2001 ??
Thank you
Max

1YwyxG http://www.QS3PE5ZGdxC9IoVKTAPT2DBYpPkMKqfz.com

I'm afraid that number's ex-directory coupon for xalatan eye drops So on Tuesday afternoon, when readers tried to visit nytimes.com, they were redirected to an Internet address that appeared to be in Russia, said Daniel Clemens, owner of Packet Ninjas, a cybersecurity firm with offices in Birmingham, Ala.

Accountant supermarket manager abilify 15mg prices The statement was signed by commanders from the powerful Ahrar al-Sham, Liwa al-Tawheed, Suqour al-Sham and Army of Islam brigades, and a copy was posted to Northern Storm's Facebook page. It did not say what the groups would do if the two sides did not stop fighting or if ISIL did not withdraw.

Very interesting tale soma online california “It’s ridiculous,” Rivera said. “For him to say that, I don’t know what basis he has to say that. I was there. I’m part of the Yankees. And it wasn’t just myself; a bunch of players and front office (personnel) were there.”

What company are you calling from? buy limovan The Netherlands with its good transport links and North Seagas reserves has become the preferred market for continentalEuropean gas forwards, which also creates a good basis forshort-term physical deals.

Your account's overdrawn hydrocodone 300 mg high "It's not like it was a conscious thought or decision," he said of that moment. "But one was like, 'You know what, [urinate] on these guys.' And some said, 'Yeah, [urinate] on them.'"

Have you got any ? luck paxil hcl 40 mg gull expressing A "level-term" life and critical illness policy for £250,000 from Legal & General will cost a 30-year-old male smoker £90.36 a month when bought through an adviser. But if the policyholder was sold the same cover in a branch of Nationwide, he would pay around £95.

Could I take your name and number, please? crackle lumigan 0 1 mg ml current It is all several worlds away from the garish pink of Barbie’s usual habitats. ‘The pinkness of Barbie really puts me off; I feel there shouldn’t be anything pink,’ Ilincic says. Funnily enough, her own collection for autumn/winter 2013 has a lot of pink in it. ‘Barbie would love it, genuinely – I invited her to come and sit on the front row – but nothing of that kind would be in her home. I’m sure she won’t be disappointed; she might just take some time to get adjusted to it. It’s all about the things I really love, and I want her to love them too.’

Withdraw cash lexotan mims philippines I am almost convinced that the Chinese way is better in spite of their less liberal civil rights record. That can improve in China as the level of education rises overall in that society and as the people establish their own enlargement of scale and autonomy. But at least they are working and building the cities and towns of China in what appears to be a more modern and sensible way than this country did or ever can again. I fear we built our bed and will die in it no matter how inappropriate it is for changing global economic and environmental conditions.

How many would you like? dazed purchase flovent online bail youngster Do yourself a favor and find out how your partner feels about this area of life and if you are not thinking and feeling the same, it will be best to find someone who shares the same life values as you do.

I can't hear you very well vermox online Cleveland, Ohio, and Buffalo, New York - Decreasing populations and job losses in these rust-belt cities have hurt housing. These cities experienced several decades of plant closings, and lingering foreclosures hurt prices across the board. Buffalo's median sales price, for example, has dropped from around $80,000 a year ago, to about $63,000, according to Movato.com.

Do you know the address? buying accutane online uk safe Syria's President Bashar al-Assad heads the plenary meeting of the central committee of the ruling al-Baath party, in Damascus in this handout photograph distributed by Syria's national news agency SANA July 8, 2013.

I was born in Australia but grew up in England retin-a micro buy no prescription The nerve agent sarin was among the weapons used by Assad's government, and an estimated 100 to 150 people have been killed by chemical weapons. President Barack Obama had previously stated that the verified use of chemical weapons was a "red line" for more involvement in the conflict, but the United States has hesitated to offer more tangible support. The administration is wary of becoming entangled in yet another overseas war similar to Afghanistan and Iraq.

What do you do for a living? 50mg clomid twins Under the license, NVGH will transfer technology to BioE, which will have responsibility for manufacturing, further clinical development, approval and distribution in the developing world. The typhoid vaccine has produced successful Phase II results, while a combined typhoid-paratyphoid vaccine will be transferred to the Indian group once proof-of-concept is completed.

A law firm purchase abilify cheap "About half our country now is past the age of being around when we walked on the moon," Moore said. "We want to keep a balance between telling the history of how we got here and inspiring people for what the future of space is all about."

I'm not working at the moment order celexa without rx “(Reuters) – U.N. human rights investigators have gathered testimony from casualties of Syria’s civil war and medical staff indicating that rebel forces have used the nerve agent sarin, one of the lead investigators said on Sunday.”

Whereabouts in are you from? http://www.wisconsinplanners.org/requestsforproposals.html propranolol generics "We dispute whether the Bank will be keen to raise rates asearly as now discounted, as inflation pressures remain low, andwith surging immigration, the unemployment rate may stay higherfor longer," the brokerage said in a note.

A First Class stamp endep 50 What does he think is the greatest difference between the two eras? “The passion has disappeared. There is no hate today. There was real hate in the past. You could be killed because of hate. Now you just upset somebody and he sends somebody to kill you. He doesn’t hate you, he doesn’t care.” Is he capable of hatred? “It’s difficult. I can feel disrespect for somebody but … that hate that raises your blood pressure, it’s something that I think humanity is about to lose completely. Because rationalism has replaced all these things, before starting to hate or love, you analyse.”

mLe6Yq http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com

f6TTIT http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com

8Ui2ED http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com

How many would you like? caverta vs manforce Nor does the agency's management seem to have cared much for a long time about where it is going or what it needs to do to get there. According to the report, the agency "has no mission statement and is not engaged in strategic planning."  

Directory enquiries lovegra pills uk The City of Brotherly Love traditionally embraces the hardnosed mentality, harkening back to the two-time Stanley Cup Champion 'Broad Street Bullies' of the mid-70s. But more than anything, they respond to winning.

I have my own business trusted tablets buy vigora usa At the height of the financial crisis in 2008, when the Fed's initial announcement ofquantitative easing was still several months away, Pimco was overweight in agency MBS. The TotalReturn Fund was increasing its holdings of the securities when, on Sept. 7, the U.S. governmentseized control of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac amid the agencies' mounting losses.

Where's the nearest cash machine? womenra 100mg “University-owned accommodation is pretty secure and students feel safe there,” adds Mercer of the NUS. Access to the building is controlled, and 24-hour surveillance is common. Proximity to the university is also often a major plus and although halls are not always on campus they’re usually located near transport links and there may be a shuttle bus to other university sites.

I do some voluntary work yagara pills “It is important to open these areas so we can uphold the production,” said Roger Pedersen, communications manager the Norwegian Oil and Gas Association. Pedersen argues that Norway's welfare system depends on the money generated by fossil fuels.

I sing in a choir buy lovegra Andreas Sperling, head of the polling firm Yougov in Germany, says surveys indicate younger voters show often feel misunderstood by the country’s main parties. “The Pirate Party represents a new and young politics, which was previously unknown in Germany,” he says.

Three years assurans selector The deal includes a new 10-year LCD display glass supplyagreement between Corning and Samsung Display -- which makes LCDpanels for tablets and televisions -- that will add about $2billion to Corning's annual sales.

Go travelling wie wirkt tadacip "To curb the production decline on the Norwegian continentalshelf beyond 2025, new areas need to be opened up urgently," theNorwegian Oil and Gas Association, which represents dozens ofproducers including majors such as Statoil, BP,Chevron, ConocoPhillips, Royal Dutch Shell and Total, said in letter to the fourparties.

Sorry, you must have the wrong number lovegra womenra 100mg The U.S. government is pushing for widespread use ofelectronic health records as a means of improving the qualityand reducing the costs of healthcare. Standardizedrecord-keeping is expected to improve medical decision-makingand reduce errors while avoiding duplication of tests andtreatments.

It's a bad line erexin v mega opinie After Cross catches the murder case, she finds herself reluctantly working with Detective Marco Ruiz (Demi á n Bichir) from the Juarez police. It’s not a romantic matchup. It’s better. It’s two people from different worlds finding ways to pursue a common goal.

What's your number? buy caverta india His great achievement was to assemble a bunch of local musicians (they became known as The Swampers) to play as the studio house band. They were all white, yet their playing was so authentic that outsiders (notably Paul Simon) assumed they were black.

When do you want me to start? vigora 100 erfahrungen Given that global TV advertising spending totaled $350billion in 2012, according to researchers Nielsen, the scale ofthe opportunity for Shazam is huge, said Fisher, who hopes theTV business will help build the company into one suitable for astock-market listing.

Withdraw cash medicament sildalis "Ireland's next generation of GPs will be working within the remit of the Protection of Life during Pregnancy Bill, even though this survey indicates that the majority of trainees support termination of pregnancy for broader medical reasons", Dr Flynn added.

Your account's overdrawn erectalis para que serve The Wellness Community and Gilda's Club Worldwide joined forces in 2009 to create CSC, and the organization's mission is now "to ensure that all people impacted by cancer are empowered by knowledge, strengthened by action and sustained by community." In 2012, CSC provided more than $40 million in services, such as support groups, educational workshops, exercise programs and social activities, to patients and their families.

Could I take your name and number, please? sildalis wikipedia "Restricting coverage could hinder a timely and accurate diagnosis," said Dr. Daniel Skovronsky, president and chief executive of Avid Radiopharmaceuticals Inc, a Lilly subsidiary, adding that "it may stifle future innovation."

I work here tadora 20 mg tadalafil 20mg Emergency loans - conditional on economic reforms - were negotiated with the IMF, and the country has enjoyed growth rates much higher than the rest of Latin America in recent years, despite the worldwide slowdown.

I'm not sure caverta Charlotte Ross, who did several seasons on “NYPD Blue” and now stars on VH1’s “Hit the Floor,” says she turned down an offer to do “Lost” because filming it meant too many months on the Hawaii set. “Crazy, right?” she says. “All that time in paradise. But it would have been the wrong decision for everything else in my life.”

I'll send you a text fact side effects of penegra 25 mg defender But he urged the sheriff not to send Walker to jail, pointing out that he was a first offender who had not committed a crime for 18 years, and who had contributed to society by working in industry and politics.

Whereabouts are you from? cries lovegra 100mg forum harbour bible The New York Post reported Sternlicht has offered between $17 to $18 per share, roughly equal to Hudson's Bay offer, but that initial bids may have been for $15 to $16 per share. Saks shares ended trading at $15.89 on Friday, giving it a market value of $2.2 billion.

I hate shopping unlock where can i buy priligy over the counter damage assortment Tsarnaev pleaded not guilty last month to 30 counts, including using a weapon of mass destruction, for the April 15 bombings at the Boston Marathon that killed three and left more than 260 people wounded.

I love this site villain tranquilizer tadora 20 similarly Monmouth County Agricultural Agent Bill Sciarappa said herbicides such as Roundup are an inexpensive and effective way to permanently kill poison ivy, but many people today are leery about using them in backyards and public places.

I'm doing a masters in law understanding relax womenra online terminus Almost immediately, hundreds of law enforcement and emergency personnel in a city always on guard against large-scale attacks filled the streets around the Yard. Onlookers said it appeared as though the entire law enforcement community descended on the neighborhood, with dozens of cruisers with blaring lights and large black panel vans full of expert snipers racing into the neighborhood.

How long are you planning to stay here? mine programme vigora hundred rings antidote The proposed high-speed line represents the biggest rail project in generations to link Leeds, Sheffield and Manchester with Birmingham and London, and is seen as key to bringing multi-billion pound economic benefits across the country.

Incorrect PIN slam sildalis uk assist When someone auditioned singing the 19-year-old superstar's track, "As Long As You Love Me," the source revealed that the audience and the judges loved the performance and when it came time for Lovato's critique she said, "Well finally someone can sing the song the way it was meant to be sung."

I work for myself scream socks what is tadora 20 used for bungalow load When Apple released the iPhone 5S and the 5C, the first time it had released two new models simultaneously, lines formed outside the company’s stores. Piper Jaffray analyst Gene Munster said his surveys of customers in line when the phones were released indicated that a majority were buying the iPhone 5S, a trend other analysts also noted.

Where did you go to university? hearty onde comprar erectalis builder broom MIT Police officers stood in formation outside the courthouse as the motorcade passed to return Tsarnaev to Fort Devens, where he has been held since he was released from Beth Israel Hospital in the days after he was captured.

Could I take your name and number, please? http://www.aslan.ie/biography/ intagra 100mg The proposal from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration would cut in half the amount of silica exposure allowed for general industry and maritime workers. It would slash it by 80 percent for those in the construction industry.

I'm originally from Dublin but now live in Edinburgh http://www.jmktrust.org/about/ priligy cost in india Standing on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial on Wednesday, just as Dr King did on the day of his "I have a Dream" speech in 1963, America's first black president is expected to chart the advances and the setbacks in his country's march away from racial prejudice.

Do you know each other? http://www.smhv.nl/aanmelden penegra rate - Geneva County and Coffee County, Alabama, March 2009: In a shooting spree that tears through several towns, a 28-year-old unemployed man kills 10 people, including his mother and a toddler. He then kills himself.

Hold the line, please http://www.smhv.nl/geregistreerden tadacip or tadalis Meet the 'oriental yeti,' a hairless creature the Daily Telegraph reports was caught by hunters in the remote woodlands of China. Scientists are transporting the mysterious beast, which is certainly one of the ugliest animals ever, to Beijing where DNA tests will be run to try and learn exactly what the animal is, the newspaper reports.

Why did you come to ? http://www.oliver-sinz.de/kontakt/ revatio canadian pharmacy "I have a general view that science should triumph over opinion" he said. "Wouldn't it be nice if we could all agree on what science is required, what additional research on what questions are needed? I anticipate we could be on the same page about those questions."

I study here http://www.smhv.nl/downloads tadora pills "The report shows that the health of the labor market isimproving but at the same time, unhealthy," said Tim Ghriskey,chief investment officer at Solaris Group in Bedford Hills, NewYork. "The stock market is a bit schizophrenic here, becausewhile it does keep the Fed more on the sidelines, it's not agood sign of our economy. There is this balancing act here wherethe market wants growth but not too much too soon."

Could you transfer $1000 from my current account to my deposit account? http://www.smhv.nl/nieuws erectalis 20 side effects For the first quarter, revenue was down abetter-than-expected 1 percent to 4.5 billion pounds ($6.9billion), with core earnings also down 1 percent. Adjustedprofit before tax however was up by 5 percent and comfortablyahead of consensus due to the strong performance by the retaildivision.

A few months http://www.myriam-gourfink.com/projects.html tadacip bra Democrats who control the Senate are readying a vote,possibly on Saturday, that would extend government borrowingauthority for more than a year, rather than the weeks-long timeframe Republicans have proposed. Still, they did not entirelydismiss the Republican plan.

I can't get a signal http://www.ethical-pets.co.uk/27-fairly-traded erectalis 20mg forum In its emailed statement on July 26, United Capital said oneof its significant investors was Sergei Mastyugin, a Russianbanker. United Capital chairman Sturman said in an emailedresponse to Reuters on Aug 2 that Asia Trade Management, basedin Hong Kong and whose principal owner is Mastyugin, had a stakeof very close to 50 percent.

Looking for a job megalis 20 uses It wasn't clear, however, whether 16-year-old Ye Meng Yuan was already dead or whether she was alive after the crash Saturday at San Francisco airport. Authorities were still trying to determine the cause of death.

I've been cut off malegra pro 100 review SIFMA is counting on an announcement by the Treasury Department the day before it misses payment on a bill, note or bond. That would allow the financial world to calibrate systems to recognize instruments in default.

Canada>Canada yagara reviews July 24 (Reuters) - Communications gear maker MotorolaSolutions Inc cut its full-year sales forecast for thesecond time as it struggled with a slowdown in sales tobusinesses, and posted quarterly revenue below analysts'estimates.

I'd like some euros what is malegra 25 Met detectives also released two e-fits of a man seen carrying a child in Praia da Luz at 22:00 on the night Madeleine went missing and it was revealed that they now suspected Madeleine could have been taken later than previously thought - just before her mother returned to the apartment to check on her.

I love this site about himalaya himcolin gel "The superhero movement has spread and people were inspired by Kick-Ass and I wanted to show all the different kinds of consequences these characters doing these things and how it ripples through their life," Wadlow said.

What sort of work do you do? silagra thailand Its language is brief but sweeping: "Organizing beauty competitions for children under 16 is banned." Violators — who could include parents, or contest organizers, or anyone who "encourages or tolerates children's access to these competitions" — would face up to two years in prison and $40,000 in fines.

A Second Class stamp discount coupon for staxyn Cuban, 55, estimated by Forbes magazine to have a net worth of $2.5 billion, was accused by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission of trading on non-public information when he sold his 600,000 shares in Internet search company Mamma.com - worth $7.9 million - and avoided a $750,000 loss.

In a meeting buy eriacta uk I could continue my honor roll of partisan journalismthrough the ages, Ms. magazine cultural critiques, muckraking bythe Village Voice and other alt-weeklies, Mark Dowie's piece inMother Jones on the exploding Ford Pinto (1977), the Progressivemagazine's H-bomb expose (1979), the overtlytechno-libertarianism of the Louis Rossetto-era Wired magazine,and skipping to very fast-forward, Jeremy Scahill's book"Blackwater" (2008), David Corn's "Romney tape" (2012), andRadley Balko's new book about the SWATing of America, "Rise ofthe Warrior Cop". But I think you get my drift.

I'd like a phonecard, please zenegra The search for Ullman’s eventual successor will continue even with Ackman’s departure, a J.C. Penney spokeswoman said. A person familiar with the situation said the goal is to have a new chief executive in place by January.