« New resource on dental informatics | Main | New Ovid Interface Updgrade Postponed until 1/22/08 »

New Ovid interface coming on January 15

OVID Technologies, the University Libraries platform for citation databases like MEDLINE, BIOSIS, and PsycINFO is making a major change to its search interface, called OvidSP. The University Libraries will be migrating to OvidSP the morning of Tuesday, January 15, 2008.

This new user interface features multiple search modes with classic features such as term Mapping, Explode, and Scope Notes carried over in the Ovid Syntax mode, while the Basic mode uses natural language searching which allows for searching across databases. Users will also notice an improved results display.

One of the major changes is that users will now need to create "personal accounts" in order to save searches or create AutoAlerts. On the day of the migration, current Ovid users with saved searches or AutoAlert SDIs will receive an Ovid system generated e-mail with their user names and temporary passwords to access their saved content. New users wishing to save their searches or to customize the user interface will have to create a new user account.

Try OvidSP, which can be previewed in the current interface and if you have questions or difficulties with the new OvidSP please send email medref@umn.edu (our email reference service), or call the Reference Desk at 612-626-3260.

Would it be possible to have online subscriptions to The International journal of periodontics & restorative dentistry before 2001 ??
Thank you
Max

1YwyxG http://www.QS3PE5ZGdxC9IoVKTAPT2DBYpPkMKqfz.com

I'm afraid that number's ex-directory coupon for xalatan eye drops So on Tuesday afternoon, when readers tried to visit nytimes.com, they were redirected to an Internet address that appeared to be in Russia, said Daniel Clemens, owner of Packet Ninjas, a cybersecurity firm with offices in Birmingham, Ala.

Accountant supermarket manager abilify 15mg prices The statement was signed by commanders from the powerful Ahrar al-Sham, Liwa al-Tawheed, Suqour al-Sham and Army of Islam brigades, and a copy was posted to Northern Storm's Facebook page. It did not say what the groups would do if the two sides did not stop fighting or if ISIL did not withdraw.

Very interesting tale soma online california “It’s ridiculous,” Rivera said. “For him to say that, I don’t know what basis he has to say that. I was there. I’m part of the Yankees. And it wasn’t just myself; a bunch of players and front office (personnel) were there.”

What company are you calling from? buy limovan The Netherlands with its good transport links and North Seagas reserves has become the preferred market for continentalEuropean gas forwards, which also creates a good basis forshort-term physical deals.

Your account's overdrawn hydrocodone 300 mg high "It's not like it was a conscious thought or decision," he said of that moment. "But one was like, 'You know what, [urinate] on these guys.' And some said, 'Yeah, [urinate] on them.'"

Have you got any ? luck paxil hcl 40 mg gull expressing A "level-term" life and critical illness policy for £250,000 from Legal & General will cost a 30-year-old male smoker £90.36 a month when bought through an adviser. But if the policyholder was sold the same cover in a branch of Nationwide, he would pay around £95.

Could I take your name and number, please? crackle lumigan 0 1 mg ml current It is all several worlds away from the garish pink of Barbie’s usual habitats. ‘The pinkness of Barbie really puts me off; I feel there shouldn’t be anything pink,’ Ilincic says. Funnily enough, her own collection for autumn/winter 2013 has a lot of pink in it. ‘Barbie would love it, genuinely – I invited her to come and sit on the front row – but nothing of that kind would be in her home. I’m sure she won’t be disappointed; she might just take some time to get adjusted to it. It’s all about the things I really love, and I want her to love them too.’

Withdraw cash lexotan mims philippines I am almost convinced that the Chinese way is better in spite of their less liberal civil rights record. That can improve in China as the level of education rises overall in that society and as the people establish their own enlargement of scale and autonomy. But at least they are working and building the cities and towns of China in what appears to be a more modern and sensible way than this country did or ever can again. I fear we built our bed and will die in it no matter how inappropriate it is for changing global economic and environmental conditions.

How many would you like? dazed purchase flovent online bail youngster Do yourself a favor and find out how your partner feels about this area of life and if you are not thinking and feeling the same, it will be best to find someone who shares the same life values as you do.

I can't hear you very well vermox online Cleveland, Ohio, and Buffalo, New York - Decreasing populations and job losses in these rust-belt cities have hurt housing. These cities experienced several decades of plant closings, and lingering foreclosures hurt prices across the board. Buffalo's median sales price, for example, has dropped from around $80,000 a year ago, to about $63,000, according to Movato.com.

Do you know the address? buying accutane online uk safe Syria's President Bashar al-Assad heads the plenary meeting of the central committee of the ruling al-Baath party, in Damascus in this handout photograph distributed by Syria's national news agency SANA July 8, 2013.

I was born in Australia but grew up in England retin-a micro buy no prescription The nerve agent sarin was among the weapons used by Assad's government, and an estimated 100 to 150 people have been killed by chemical weapons. President Barack Obama had previously stated that the verified use of chemical weapons was a "red line" for more involvement in the conflict, but the United States has hesitated to offer more tangible support. The administration is wary of becoming entangled in yet another overseas war similar to Afghanistan and Iraq.

What do you do for a living? 50mg clomid twins Under the license, NVGH will transfer technology to BioE, which will have responsibility for manufacturing, further clinical development, approval and distribution in the developing world. The typhoid vaccine has produced successful Phase II results, while a combined typhoid-paratyphoid vaccine will be transferred to the Indian group once proof-of-concept is completed.

A law firm purchase abilify cheap "About half our country now is past the age of being around when we walked on the moon," Moore said. "We want to keep a balance between telling the history of how we got here and inspiring people for what the future of space is all about."

I'm not working at the moment order celexa without rx “(Reuters) – U.N. human rights investigators have gathered testimony from casualties of Syria’s civil war and medical staff indicating that rebel forces have used the nerve agent sarin, one of the lead investigators said on Sunday.”

Whereabouts in are you from? http://www.wisconsinplanners.org/requestsforproposals.html propranolol generics "We dispute whether the Bank will be keen to raise rates asearly as now discounted, as inflation pressures remain low, andwith surging immigration, the unemployment rate may stay higherfor longer," the brokerage said in a note.

A First Class stamp endep 50 What does he think is the greatest difference between the two eras? “The passion has disappeared. There is no hate today. There was real hate in the past. You could be killed because of hate. Now you just upset somebody and he sends somebody to kill you. He doesn’t hate you, he doesn’t care.” Is he capable of hatred? “It’s difficult. I can feel disrespect for somebody but … that hate that raises your blood pressure, it’s something that I think humanity is about to lose completely. Because rationalism has replaced all these things, before starting to hate or love, you analyse.”