« 2008 Faculty Publications (revised 2-2-09) | Main | NIH Public Access Policy and Author's Rights »

New Resource for NBDE available

The Bio-Medical Library subscribes to a an online resource called ExamMasterOnline, which provides exams and questions for medical student test review.

Recently, ExamMaster Online added over 2200 questions for board prep for the National Board Dental Exam, part 1. All faculty, staff, and students at the U can access this resource via our home page at: http://www.biomed.lib.umn.edu. Once on our page, click on the letter 'E' from the A-Z list and select ExamMaster Online.

Users must set up a profile (come up with a separate username and password within the software) in order to run and save tests and questions. Once the profile is set, users can select Create Exams and then choose either Quick Start Exams or Custom Exams to go into the Dentistry question banks.

I'd be interested in any feedback from faculty or students about this resource. Please let me know if you have any questions about ExamMaster Online.

My friend first found your blog on Google and she referred your blog to me.~-*,~

You can increase your blog visitors by having a fan page on facebook.."`