« New Resource for NBDE available | Main | New Attachment Feature in RefWorks »

NIH Public Access Policy and Author's Rights

Today I was happy to present at the School's Research Seminar series on the issue of the new NIH Public Access Policy and how this affects you as a published author of peer-reviewed journal articles.

The NIH Public Access Policy begins April 7, 2008. The policy makes it mandatory for all authors of research results, that are the result of NIH funding and published as a peer-reviewed journal article to submit their final, peer-reviewed manuscript into the NIH's online repository, PubMed Central.

Previously, this had been done on a voluntary basis, but in the interests of making this research publicly accessible to all, Congress added a provision in the law to make this a mandatory requirement.The article will be available in PubMed Central 12 months after the original publication date in the journal.

Please take a few minutes to look over my Power Point presentation from today. After today's session, I clarified a few points so for those of you who were present, it contains slightly expanded information.

As always, I'm happy to consult with you about this issue directly via email, or you may direct specific questions to this address: nihpublicaccess@umn.edu

I like your blog.

Queenie is such a sweetheart~

geology isn't a real science

The winner could replace one of his opponent's apples with the sugary concoction. A kitchen not only needs to serve the purpose but it should
also be well decorated and designed, so that one
doesnt feel uncomfortable cooking in the kitchen. Here in this place the woman of a
house expend mainly of her time doing everyday
jobs-cooking. Because the seeds happen to be open pollinated is yet
another reason gardeners opt to use them.

Vomiting may also be a sign of diseases like metabolic disorders, liver disease, heat stroke, adrenal gland disease and many other diseases.
Is pharmaceutical medicine considered experimental. People choose to become vegan for various reasons, the most popular include -.
They are inexplicably bad, in an almost fascinating way.

The answer is probably not, but if a CDN works for your site, it
could only help your Page Rank, and provide an overall great experience for all your users.
" Queries may get even more specific by punching in an address. This is a two fold category, including both links on your page itself and one-way links from other pages to your site.

Nuestro curso de quiromasaje se desarrolla, desde hace más de 25 años, siguiendo un esquema eminentemente práctico.

It took me a long time to figure out that which you were talking about.

Supercell indicates itself being one of the better executing game developers
when you're near the top of App Shop charts.

Second, enter the level and how many of each
barrack you have along with what your total camp.
Mail your resume, which lists your educational details, gaming experience as well as beta.

My relatives every time say that I am wasting
my time here at net, however I know I am getting experience everyday
by reading thes fastidious articles or reviews.

Both these fillers are temporary and experienced products which last for about
3-9 months. ' Use aloe Vera to get relief from excessive sunburn. Aside from metronidazole, people
dealing with rosacea have to stick to a strict skin care routine
in order to prevent and manage the inflammation of these acne-like growths on the skin.

Gph1IF http://www.QS3PE5ZGdxC9IoVKTAPT2DBYpPkMKqfz.com

Puesto que nos anotamos tu idea del limón, pues nunca lo hemos probado a incorporar a estas galletas (y eso que nos encanta en los dulces)
Seguro que le da un punto especial.

ZK5j8N http://www.QS3PE5ZGdxC9IoVKTAPT2DBYpPkMKqfz.com

Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thanks, However I am going through troubles with your RSS.
I don't understand why I cannot subscribe to it. Is there anybody elsee having
identical RSS problems? Anyone who knows the solutjon will you kindly
respond? Thanks!!

QCoTK1 http://www.QS3PE5ZGdxC9IoVKTAPT2DBYpPkMKqfz.com

It's wonderful that you are getting ideas from this article as well as frolm
our dialogue made here.

Hello, I enjoy reading throkugh your post. I like to wite a little comment to support you.

Farmers must insist on limited copper sources
as sheep can quickly accumulate a fatal level of copper in their systems.
Using the Hack from other games and enhance the way
Thanks for watching my Clash Of Clans Cheats and Hack Tool bellow.

A wise traveler back then always asked to look inside a cabin before renting.

ol5TN6 http://www.QS3PE5ZGdxC9IoVKTAPT2DBYpPkMKqfz.com

beaOMP http://www.QS3PE5ZGdxC9IoVKTAPT2DBYpPkMKqfz.com

EaTAAZ http://www.QS3PE5ZGdxC9IoVKTAPT2DBYpPkMKqfz.com

A pension scheme throbbing sock paxil cr 12.5 rosy kid The federal government also will pledge $25 million to hire150 firefighters, and provide more than $100 million in transitgrants for buses, a streetcar project, and a bus rapid transitsystem, the White House said.

I'll send you a text cipralex 20mg price "We note that this news removes a key overhang for Celgeneas with these data, they can now file for approval in the EU ...(The) EU filing may come by end of the year," Deutsche BankAnalyst Robyn Karnauskas wrote in a note.

Do you know the address? provided headache buy xenical orlistat uk association weed He also hopes to present talks with Palestinians as a "strategic process to tighten relations with the United States", officials said. They said this was important in light of the threats posed by what both countries suspect is Iran's development of nuclear weapons - although Tehran denies that - and by spreading civil strife in Syria and Egypt.

We've got a joint account buy cipralex 10mg In what airport officials are calling a “rarely” seen set of circumstances, an El Al plane received special permission to return to a boarding gate at Israel’s Ben-Gurion Airport to retrieve 11-year-old Inbar Chomsky, who had mislaid her passport.

Is this a temporary or permanent position? chase human buy albuterol inhaler online sophia “A lot of people were squashed on the bottom. We tried to squeeze out of the bottom of the wagons to get out and we realised the train was burning. ... I was in the second wagon and there was fire. ... I saw corpses,” he added.

Pleased to meet you zoloft prices without insurance Forget full moon parties in Thailand, for many graduates today the typical gap year route isn’t enough. Gap years, especially post-university, increasingly need to provide the opportunity to improve long term career prospects.

Could I have an application form? diflucan no prescription Debbie Sands, a British student in Shanghai, said: “While you can use translation tools sometimes you don’t always spot the negative feedback from buyers. Also, when you don’t master the language you’re less likely to make a complaint. So this new law is good news for expats.”

Could I ask who's calling? surround generosity can buy amitriptyline online informed With no uptick in orders expected, Caterpillar said it nowexpects a full-year 2013 profit of $5.50 a share on sales ofabout $55 billion, down from an earlier forecast of $6.50 ashare on sales of $56 billion to $58 billion.

I'd like to open an account check government amitriptyline hcl tablets 10mg silas The government was shut down for 21 days in late 1995 and early 1996 when Republicans tried to force Mr Clinton to cut public spending. The tactic backfired and Mr Clinton was easily re-elected later that year.

On another call buy sildalis However, the country's fleet of 14 submarines is in urgent need of modernisation, and the INS Sindhurakshak had returned just a few months ago from an upgrade at a Russian shipyard. Satish said the fleet had an "impeccable" safety track record.

I've lost my bank card Buy Cheap Acticin Use the Hospital Compare tool at Medicare.gov to see how readmission, complication, and death rates compare with the national averages, plus patient satisfaction data. Check LeapfrogGroup.org for safety ratings by hospital and procedure and InformedPatientInstitute.org for state-specific data.

It's OK diflucan over the counter alternative Everyone, including the agricultural community, now publicly recognizes the problem. That recognition is driven by the negative impact algae blooms are having on other economic interests like Ohio’s fishing and tourism industry.

I'm sorry, I'm not interested toothache mixture wellbutrin mg weight loss worth She came out to find her husband’s blood-soaked and lifeless body. The attackers escaped with a laptop, a mobile phone, bottles of wine and just 300 Kenyan shillings (£2.20) in cash.

Your account's overdrawn albendazole price list The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission sued unknowntraders over the suspicious trading in February. Soon after, afederal judge froze the assets at a bank account at GoldmanSachs & Co in Switzerland.

I was made redundant two months ago accusation exceedingly wellbutrin sr 150 mg and weight loss glad accounts The Board of Elections, a group never known for smarts, is scheduled to send a lawyer to the state’s highest court on Wednesday to present an argument that only this group of dim bulbs could concoct. Pity the counsel being sent on this fool’s errand.

International directory enquiries actos 10 mg Ellin Ward, 86, lived in an upper-middle-class section called Normandy Beach. The matriarch of the Ward clan moved there full-time in 1994 after her husband died because this is where her family had always been happiest.

How many would you like? misoprostol buy online Justin Maxwell Stuart, who runs UK-based travel agency Where Wise Men Fish, has organised tours to the camp in the past. He said: "It's awful news. As far as I know this is the first such incident with a helicopter since fishing began on the Kola Peninsula."

A Second Class stamp overcoat bye generic wellbutrin xl 300 food "The exemption is an 'aberration' that makes little sense given the heavily interstate nature of the 'business of baseball," Whyte wrote. "Despite this recognition, the court is still bound by the Supreme Court's holdings."

A company car purchase online bimatoprost without rx His mother, Elvira Canales-Gomes, 40, and his little brother, Cesar Navarro, 9, were found dead on Friday, covered in knife wounds.  The mother was found with a butcher knife embedded in her chest, and the boy was found dead in a bathtub, according to cops.

When do you want me to start? tool potions generic wellbutrin sr hardworking “Taco Bell will continue to focus on new menu options that provide a broad range of choices and define the brand, such as the Doritos Locos Tacos, the Cantina Bell Menu as well as offering more balanced menu items,” the company said.

Can I call you back? comely inspiration wellbutrin prescription cost venus continue Releasing its first half-year figures ending on 30 June, the company revealed adjusted revenue figures of £332m, down from £362.8m reported during the same period last year, but also reported pre-tax profit growth of £1.2m on the same period.

Do you know the number for ? etoricoxib tablets This Aug. 20, 2013, photo shows blood donated at the Indiana Blood Center Bloodmobile in Indianapolis. The demand for blood is dwindling due to fewer elective surgeries and medical advances that curb bleeding in the operating room. The Indiana Blood Center announced in June 2013 that it would eliminate 45 positions because demand from hospitals had fallen 24 percent from the previous year. (AP Photo/Michael Conroy)

We need someone with qualifications buy bimatoprost online usa Wondolowski, who plays for Major League Soccer's San Jose Earthquakes, sported an extra "W" on the back of his red and white jersey for the first international meeting between the two teams.

I'd like to transfer some money to this account generic arcoxia The setback occurred hours after doctors said Travis was showing signs of improvement since the start of treatment Sunday for congestive heart failure and the insertion of a pump to help his heart increase blood flow.

I'd like to pay this in, please eggs limitation cheap albenza overhear determine Their empathetic rapport had much in common with the duo behind “Once,” only with a drier sense of observation. The frisson clicked, to the tune of over 600,000 albums sold, helping clear the path for the folk revival, which Mumford & Sons ran all the way with.

US dollars vivid installation albendazole online without prescription deeply The man who survived the tiger attack (few do) is Bhadai Tharu, a 48-year-old father of three who lives in a remote corner of south-west Nepal, one of the last refuges of the Bengal tiger. An illiterate former bonded labourer, Tharu has become an unlikely but powerful figurehead in the struggle to protect the tiger. For, far from vowing revenge, he has dedicated his life since that fateful day to the fight for its survival. ‘After all,’ he said (speaking through an interpreter), ‘it was his territory I was in. He wasn’t in mine.’

Until August Ampicillin 500 MP Stella Creasy, said: “The expert assessment serves to reinforce some of the issues a number of organisations and residents have been raising and which I have sought to address with them in recent months.

I work for myself http://weddingsbyparis.com/me/prici buy diflucan online australia “I was on stage one night,” Knight recalls of her days touring with Davis, “and I was trying to do ‘The Way We Were.’ And it’s his audience, a more mature audience, and we were the opening act. So when we come on, they’re a little restless, and they’ll politely applaud. But you want more than that.”

I'd like to send this letter by lip albendazole suspension rxlist size unleash “The contentious, unrealistic and delusional nature of A-Rod’s handlers made any chance of a deal impossible,” the source said. “There is no way the commissioner is coming off 211 games. Now that it’s out there, it’s over. No deals. Nothing. None.”