« Library Discovery Tools Survey Now Available | Main | 2010 SOD Faculty Publications (updated 11-15-10) »

Bio-Medical Library hosts Global Health Exhibit

The Bio-Medical Library will be hosting the National Library of Medicine exhibit, 'Against The Odds: Making a Difference in Global Health' from January 19 - February 26, 2010. This traveling exhibit highlights the role of communities in improving health at home and around the world. It features stories of community health, food for life, action on AIDS, the legacy of war, disease prevention, and global collaboration.

The Bio-Medical Library has created a companion web site for the exhbit which features stories and photos of how University of Minnesota students and faculty are making a difference in global health. Please visit the site at: http://www.biomed.lib.umn.edu/against-the-odds

Opening reception and Study Abroad Information Fair - Thursday January 21, 2010 10:00 - 12:00 pm, Bio-Medical Library, 2nd Floor, Diehl Hall. Directions to the library can be found here.

The exhibit will move to St. Paul Campus and will be displayed at Magrath Library from February 22 - February 26, 2010

For more information, please contact Lisa McGuire at (612)-626-3643 or lmcguire@umn.edu

Valuable info. Lucky me I found your site by accident, I bookmarked it.

Have you already setup a fan page on Facebook ?**.`"

Hello my loved one! I would such as to say that this post
is awesome, nice written and include just about all significant infos.
I would for instance to peer extra posts for instance this.