« Search Camp 1/18/12 | Main

Search Camp 2/15/12

1.) I am having trouble finding information on my topic. I chose to do my research paper on the effect of vaginal birth after cesarean section (VBAC) on the newborn, but I am only finding information on the effect of a VBAC on the mother or just the effect of a cesarean section on the infant. I guess I am wondering if you have any recommendations for search keywords. I have used "VBAC" and "newborn" as well as "VBAC" and "TOL." Both of these resulted in findings that I mentioned above.

2.) The nursing intervention I will research is the use of "sweeties" -sugar water- as an analgesic for babies while they are undergoing certain procedures, for example x-ray or whatever. It is important that I find NURSING based research basically that nurses did the research or were the primary participants. The articles I found on Ovid that related seemed more pharmacology in nature.