« From the GMR: Position Opening: Education and Outreach - New England | Main | From the GMR: Attend free PubMed, TOXNET and ClinicalTrials.gov classes »

What's Up with Cindy?

Hello!

Some of you may be asking...what's up with Cindy Gruwell? Well this note is way overdue!

On August 8th I left the University of Minnesota after 13 years. I wanted to test new waters and accepted the position of information literacy librarian at St. Cloud State. This position allows me to work with a wide variety of students and subject areas. I am excited about the challenge and today completes my 2nd week on the job!

As a result of this change and focus in the profession, I decided to step down as the chair with Barbara Talley stepping in to take on the leadership this year rather than next. I am still a member of HSLM and look forward to seeing many of you at upcoming events!

Please feel free to contact me by way of email: cagruwell@stcloudstate.edu or phone: 320-308-1508

Cindy