« From the GMR: DOCLINE 3.2 is available | Main | From the GMR: Harry Potter-themed exhibit at NLM »

From the Minnesota representative to the GMR: Any issues you'd like me to bring to the regional level?

Hello HSLM members,

As you probably know, I am the Minnesota representative to the Greater Midwest Region (GMR) of the National Network of Libraries of Medicine (NN/LM). My role is to act as a liaison between Minnesota health sciences libraries and the GMR by passing along communications from the GMR, and representing Minnesota's interests in region-level issues and activities.

I will be in Chicago this coming Monday and Tuesday (9/10-9/11), attending the annual meeting of the GMR Regional Advisory Committee (RAC). I am always available to take issues or questions to the GMR, but now is an especially good time to let me know if you have questions, issues or positions you'd like me to be aware of as I meet with other members of our region.

Feel free to contact me at evfine@umn.edu or 612-624-6492. Thanks!

Liz