From the GMR: What's new on The Cornflower Oct-Nov...so far!
The GMR has been busy posting to the GMR blog, The Cornflower, these past two months.
If you have not checked the blog lately or do not subscribe to the blog feed, you may have missed out on these posts by GMR staff and Network members. Provided are brief overviews of regional projects, news items, training opportunities and more. Here are some of the posts from October and November, 2008:
• Geeks Bearing Gifts Distance Education Opportunity - FREE
• Tutorial on Using UMLS Available
• Recent Additions to the GMR Lending Library
• Bucky Helps Librarians Take the Byte Out of Wisconsin’s BadgerLink
• Opening Doors in Michigan
• Expanding Partnerships
• Exhibit: Live, Love, Laugh and Learn with Enthusiasm
• Advocacy in an Elevator
• Michigan, MedlinePlus and More
• I Made a Podcast
The blog feed can be found at the following URL: http://nnlm.gov/gmr/blog/feed/
The GMR encourages comments on most blog posts; your name and email address are required to post a comment, but your email address will not be published.
Jacqueline Leskovec, MLIS, MA, RN
Outreach and Evaluation Coordinator
National Network of Libraries of Medicine
Greater Midwest Region
1750 W. Polk St. M/C 763
Chicago, IL 60612-433