From the GMR: Preservation Assistance Grant from CCAHA
Please see the following funding opportunity. Please note that funding may be provided for disaster preparedness and response plans. Contact CCAHA directly for more information.
NEH PRESERVATION ASSISTANCE GRANT FROM CCAHA
Through the National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) Preservation Assistance Grant (PAG) Program, your organization can apply for up to $6,000 of funding for preservation assistance. The Conservation Center for Art and Historic Artifacts (CCAHA) is offering FREE grant application support to your grant writing team to help bring this important funding to you. For assistance with your grant application, contact Lee Price, CCAHA Director of Development: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eligible projects include:
· Preservation overview surveys, collection-level surveys or item-level surveys
· Long-term preservation plans
· Disaster preparedness and response plans
· Consultation to develop a plan to address a specific preservation problem
· Attendance at preservation workshops
· Purchase of preservation supplies, equipment and furniture
For more PAG Program information and eligibility requirements, visit the NEH grant site, at www.neh.gov/grants/guidelines/pag.html site. Applicants will be asked to describe the nature and significance of their collection. Institutions that have never received a National Endowment for the Humanities grant are encouraged to apply.